Eve Taylor or Crystal Clear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asuna

Reaction score
Im confused between crystal clear and eve taylor . Which one to choose? Can some one help me with eve taylor products as l have not used them. My clients like to have instant result and glow to the skin does eve taylor products give instant result and glow to the skin. Please all rhe lovely ladiea who have been using these products l appreciate if you can give me some feed back.
Thank you

Use Eve Taylor's Active Complex followed by the C+ Bright moisturiser and your skin will glow. Eve Taylor hands down winner in my experience.

Thank you sis its very helpful do they give any training for their products

No problem. Yes they have a full training regime for their range. S x

I’ve used Eve Taylor for years, and having recently done a course in facials, they are now the strongest contender for me when picking a product line. Without doubt, every product of theirs that I’ve used has impressed me so much and they all smell amazing x

Thank you thay was very incouraging.

Sorry to jump in but I too am looking for a new facial range. I am very much an holistic girl so Eve Taylor seems the logical choice but does it give good results as well ? My client base is generally the more mature client.

Sorry to jump in but I too am looking for a new facial range. I am very much an holistic girl so Eve Taylor seems the logical choice but does it give good results as well ? My client base is generally the more mature client.

Just so you know, this thread is coming up for 3 years old, and the original poster has been absent from Salon Geek since then.

However, @Matthew Taylor, who represents the Eve Taylor brand and is a member of this site, has been tagged in for you.

Latest posts

Back