Eve taylor ordering please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sxi_beautician

Reaction score
Im just starting up with Eve taylor im ordering the mobile start up kit then i want to buy some retail products to put on my shelves for customers. im doing all the ordering online and what im confused with is that the retail and professional doesnt appear to be seperate so when i order from the skincare section say a cleanser or a toner for example will they have packaging on so i can put them on my shelves or will it be a tube just for professional? it doesnt say??please anyone who uses eve taylor and orders online help me!! soo confused need quick answer thank you!!

Have you opened a trade account with them?

Otherwise, you should find it on the skincare kits page.:hug:

yes i have a trade account and have logged in on the website now got promotional items and mobile skin kit in my basket but cant afford the big start up retail kit ya see!!! so when im ordering individual stuff do they have packaging on to sell? im guessin if so these are for both retail and professional then????please reply!!thanks

Not sure about individual packaging but they might have small carrier ET bags if that helps.

Try emailing them before you complete your order.

They will be at Beauty UK in Birmingham in May, you will also be able to buy from them there.

Im just starting up with Eve taylor im ordering the mobile start up kit then i want to buy some retail products to put on my shelves for customers. im doing all the ordering online and what im confused with is that the retail and professional doesnt appear to be seperate so when i order from the skincare section say a cleanser or a toner for example will they have packaging on so i can put them on my shelves or will it be a tube just for professional? it doesnt say??please anyone who uses eve taylor and orders online help me!! soo confused need quick answer thank you!!

Hi,

Yes the retail sizes do come packaged within their own boxes. When you order online just ensure that you tick the correct retail size, and not the larger 250ml or 500 ml professional sizes. The professional sizes come unboxed and will say Eve Taylor "Professional" on the bottles etc. The retail items say Eve Taylor Recommends and will be boxed ready to put on your shelves, with the exception of the oils which do not include packaging.

Hope this helps

Diane

No lol I know your the man for any questions regarding eve Taylor!

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

From what I saw on the site the mobile kit products are smaller than the more expensive wider ranged kits. So if you have the mobile kit they will probably be the same size as the retail products. Also from what I have seen they are all suitable for retail bar the essential oils I think. Correct me if I am wrong:)

Mobile size are travel size not retail size. Travel is 50ml

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Does anyone know what the difference is between buying the mobile kit or getting the tester stand? The products appear to be the same in both but u get the stand with the tester kit. Do the products actually say tester on them? As it's a slightly cheaper option. I've either found a diamond here or I've got it all wrong lol! Love Eve Taylor though! :)

Does anyone know what the difference is between buying the mobile kit or getting the tester stand? The products appear to be the same in both but u get the stand with the tester kit. Do the products actually say tester on them? As it's a slightly cheaper option. I've either found a diamond here or I've got it all wrong lol! Love Eve Taylor though! :)

I believe the tester stand has the same retail sized travel sized products as the mobile kit but also includes the age resist day, night and active complex.

However in the mobile kit you get the travel case, C+Bright and the facial brush.
I got 1 of each peel off contour masques when I got mine, im unsure wether they are still included.

Just give them a tinkle, im sure they can help

Personally, I think the tester kit is better value. Matthew is correct that it does not include a couple of the products that are in the mobile kit, such as the c+ Bright Moisturiser and the Facial brush but instead it does include the 3 moisturising creams 100ml sizes that is not included with the mobile kit. If you work from a salon/home treatment room then I think the Acrylic stand makes a really nice display. The products do have a "TESTER" sticker attached to each product, but when I received my kit the stickers were easy to remove. hope this helps

Diane

i have just done my first order with eve taylor sooo ecited praying i've done the right thing x

i have just done my first order with eve taylor sooo ecited praying i've done the right thing x

I use Eve Taylor and really like the range, Im sure you'll love it.

Annie x

Thanks annie i hope your right, it seems lovely and so affordable esp they way things are for clients at the minute.

Yes I got the retail and it's fab. Easily removed stickers and the display itself looks great! I take it through to reception when I'm doing nails so clients can see it and as everything neatly slots in I just pop it back in the treatment room when I need it. Also seen some great prices on portable steamers to compliment the treatment. My only concern is as I rent a room in a tanning salon, nails etc are very popular but facials are brand new. I'm hoping my passion for the products and that I live doing facial will help me to promote the range. If I can just get my hands on the client I know they will come back! :) offering 20% off too.

How do you guys Market a new product when you introduce it?

Love to my fellow geeks! X

Latest posts

Back