Eve Taylor Product Manual

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seductive

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Is their any one that could kindly tell me how much it is to purchase the training manual for Eve Taylor.

They have forgot to put it in my Letter. As they dont have the next training dates as yet, the lady said I could by the full training manual with all the step by step guides of how to use their products.

Thank You

Angela

Hi Geeks

Is their any one that could kindly tell me how much it is to purchase the training manual for Eve Taylor.

They have forgot to put it in my Letter. As they dont have the next training dates as yet, the lady said I could by the full training manual with all the step by step guides of how to use their products.

Thank You

Angela
I think your best bet would be to call Eve Taylor and ask them how much it is to purchase their manual.I dont know how much it is to buy as I received one free,when I purchased their start up kit.HTH xx

If you look on the Eve Taylor web site you will find training dates they hold trainng in London now

Latest posts

Back