Eve Taylor products for anti ageing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
I am finally getting shot of the last of my Dermalogica. I currently use Age Smart for myself, but want to try Eve Taylor, but want to try before I buy! most of my clientele are old like me :lol: have mature skin, sensitive etc. So I want to purchase a full product range, Cleanser, Toner, Masque, Serum, Moisturiser (day & night) etc, you get the picture?! Can anyone please advise me so I can place an order?

Thanks
Fiona :hug:

Last edited:
The Age Resist Complex by ET is divine! I use it daily after shaving to help calm razor rash on my neck.

Many thanks Jack :)

So if I purchase a Starter pack are these products included? Or are they add ons as such? Lol

I have joined the ET FB group but waiting for my request to be confirmed, but I am on the website & been verified.

You are very welcome... Its a great range.

Contact Matt Taylor on here or via the group page. Matt is amazing and a true professional he knows all there is to know about skincare, he was so helpful when I was introdrucing the range ...

Good luck Jack

So if I purchase a Starter pack are these products included? Or are they add ons as such? Lol

The startup packs vary, most people start out with the Mobile kit which is the cleanser, toner, masque and moisturiser from each of the three core ranges with the scrub and five pre-blended facial oils. Products such as age resist, timeline and advanced range can all be added to this. There is no minimum order requirement for products soyouncan pick and choose what you want.

You can also get a Retail startup kit with the retail range and a Pro startup with pro sizes and products ornancombined. E with both. So lots of ways to start off.

Fantastic guys!! You've been very helpful & have sent Matthew Taylor an email... :)

Just out of interest as I can't seem to find it, I am in Surrey where is my nearest training centre?

Just put in an order albeit just Age resist & Advanced Therapy but am excited now!! Lol! Can't believe the value!!

Here is a link to their training events page which as I understand is at Peterborough but I think they were looking at other venues but you can check this on the FB page
https://www.eve-taylor.com/events

Jack

Latest posts

Back