Eve Taylor skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

I’m very interested in starting to introduce Eve Taylor products into my small salon in the new year sometime and I’m wondering does anyone know what is included in their starter salon package or if they have one?

Thanks so much in advance

Hi everyone! :)

I’m very interested in starting to introduce Eve Taylor products into my small salon in the new year sometime and I’m wondering does anyone know what is included in their starter salon package or if they have one?

Thanks so much in advance
Here's what they sent me xx

[edited by a moderator to remove Trade Pricing information]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what they sent me xx

[edited by a moderator to remove Trade Pricing information]

Thank you so much! ❤️Unfortunately your reply has been edited by a moderator it says so I actually can’t see what you listed, but thank you so much for your response!:) xx

Thank you so much! ❤️Unfortunately your reply has been edited by a moderator it says so I actually can’t see what you listed, but thank you so much for your response!:) xx

Simply send @Pinkbekah82 a PM and she can provide the same info in a return PM to you.

I’ve also tagged @Matthew Taylor into this post, as he’s a representative of the ET brand.

Latest posts

Back