Eve Taylor Training in the North, petition!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hi everyone Im looking for as many people as possible in the North who are wanting to do the Eve Taylor training but can make it all the way down country to do it. Im really wanting to do it as i already use the products for facials and am wanting to be able to retail them effectively (basicly sell them and know what im talking about) Im hoping if enough people sign they will rent somewhere up North for the day so all us Northerners can benefit from the training. Please post yourself plus how many staff are wanting to attend so we can hopefully get the ball rolling. Thanks

Add me please, i started in a beauty room at the beginning of June using eve taylor products and love them, but I would like to do the training so I am more confident in selling facials to clients. I have looked into the training but I would have to spend 2 nights in a hotel plus the training and it is out of my budget at the moment so up north would be great

Same for me to hun which is why im trying to get it up here for a training session x

Me too please - they are already setting one up but need to know the interest so this will help.

Come on there must be more people than this evertime we've mention this loads of people say they want the training up north!

please add me to the list..... ta x

Please add me too I have Eve Taylor in my salon and I am not confident with it I would love to do the training but can't go to peterborough. I would love to learn the face mapping and all about the products :)

I've already emailed and asked them for training in the North West. Unfortunately it would have to be North West for me as even Liverpool/Manchester is a 2.5 hour trip....so NE is worse than Peterborough for me. But feel free to add me to a list for North West...

Hiya,
can anyone tell me a little bit more about this training? Is it an accredited course or just product training?
Thanks, Lou

Product training......I've certainly done my skincare and I presume most other people will have if they are already using Eve Taylor.

me too please for north west - i have just bought the mobile therapist pack and love the products!

Thanks
Sharon x

training is product, however the facial anyalis course is fantastic and well worth doing.

however all training has cpd points.

definately worth doing

Thank you Tracey, the reason I asked is that I read in an earlier post that there are some one day accredited courses, but I have as yet been unable to find where/which companies offer them. I am not in a position to study full time as I have 3 children and my husband in the forces.
Some years ago I did some courses in skincare and also aromatherapy, but as none of these have carried a qualification as such I need to start from scratch. From what I have read about the Eve Taylor range it sounds like the kind of range I would like to work with, but I assume I would need to do some accredited training before going on their training.
If anyone could point me in the direction of some accredited training to get me started I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you, Lou

Hi everyone,
I have eventually taken the plunge and replied to a post after nearly 9 months of 'lurking'. It feels like such a relief!!!!
You can defo count me in for the Eve Taylor training up North as I am looking into purchasing the mobile package but would really like to know more about it first.
I really hope this happens, as all the training courses seem to be so far away and it makes it so difficult to arrange to do the training as you need to sort out transport and accommodation etc. If there were more courses available up this way, I for one would be chuffed!

Good luck with getting more names
Naomi

Hi Geeks this is my first post after reading everyone else's for months! I've just ordered the Eve Taylor mobile therapist pack - training in the North West rather than Peterborough would be great for me, and if it comes up this way I would definitely go.
Suze x

count me in to for the north west!

Count me in too :) I have already in the past emailed them and asked if they would doing training here and the reply was something along the lines of once we get enough demand.

Suzie

Count me in too :) I have already in the past emailed them and asked if they would doing training here and the reply was something along the lines of once we get enough demand.

Suzie

I phoned a couple of weeks ago and asked if they would do training in Scotland, I was told to email them my interest, which I did. I'm sure they needed 12 participants or something along those lines.

Latest posts

Back