Eve Taylor Training - your opinions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hi

I've been using Eve Taylor for nearly 2 years now.

Haven't done the training as only occasionally comes to NI and I've never been able to.

But its coming in few weeks and wanted your opinions on it.

Theres the one day course -systems of analysis and

the 2 day one - product knowledge.

Wanted to know for those like me who had been using the products what did you gain from the training?

Did you think it was worthwhile doing?

Thanks for your help - 3 days is such a big time committment wanted to know from others if I would gain much from the courses

Hi

I had been using the products for 14 months before I attended the Training last month. I didn't do the Systems of Analysis due to time committments but will being doing that in due course. The Product Knowledge Course was with their trainer Abby, who is brilliant. It was absolutely well worth the two days. I learnt so much more than you can learn through the Navigator alone. The first day and a half was theory going through each and every product, and in the afternoon of the second day we 'played' with the products doing facials. Brilliant couple of days, well worth the time and the money.

Diane x

Hi lovelee I'm considering doing the training as well but it's quite a drive for me (about 2 hours) so I'm thinking of doing systems of analysis and doing product knowledge next time they come over.
I've spoken to others who have done the training and they all say it's well worth it.
Let me know if you're doing it as it would be nice to know a familiar face so to speak :)

I am doing this training in Northern ireland :) I think the systems of analysis looks amazing, lucky for me the venue is where I'm actually training at the moment :)

Hi,

I want to do both courses but they could only get the venue in Glasgow for the product knowledge next week, really hope I can do SOA soon but I'm sure the PK will be amazing!

Going to be a busy week as I'll need to get my toddler sorted then a bus, 2 trains and a 1.6 mile walk each way for 2 days but I'm sure it will be work it!

Can't wait! :)

Lindsey x

Hi,

I want to do both courses but they could only get the venue in Glasgow for the product knowledge next week, really hope I can do SOA soon but I'm sure the PK will be amazing!

Going to be a busy week as I'll need to get my toddler sorted then a bus, 2 trains and a 1.6 mile walk each way for 2 days but I'm sure it will be work it!

Can't wait! :)

Lindsey x

That's why I'm thinking of only doing SOA this time as its on the Sunday and I have 2 toddlers and as you know childcare isn't always straightforward lol
I really want to do both courses too and I'm sure it will be worth it. X

Thanks geeks!

Good to hear from those who have done it

I just hate the thought of giving up 2 days unless its for training thats amzing.

Pinkfairy - will keep you posted Im the same would be aboiyt 2 1/2 hours drive id think of staying over

I dont think can go on the sunday as my wee sisters communion in church - lol would look pretty bad if I skipped out for work

So would be the monday and tuesday course

anyone else have experience of these courses?

Sundays are really hard for me too, childcare would be harder then Sunday service with transport means I would have to set off for 6am to make a 10am start lol x

The sacrifices we make for our businesses lol ;) x

Hey girls im going on the soa course on sunday!

dont worry i didnt drop my sisters communion it turned out was last week and i made it lol

so was delighted to be able to go on sunday

who all is going?

see you there amy

Latest posts

Back