Eve Taylor training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking at doing the training with Eve Taylor, but I'm not sure exactly what they cover! I know they also have a product manual available.

So my question is, should I just get the manual or us the training worthwhile to give me any additional information about the use of their products?

Thanks! :)

I'll be keen to see the replies to this too. Last time I looked at their website they had new year dates for Peterborough but none for London yet.

I use their products and am a sucker for supplier/manufacturer training. Thing is, facials just have not been a big thing for me since I started my mobile business earlier this year.

I want to do the training to better understand the products and hopefully learn some new techniques - but would love some recent feedback on what people thought of the training x

I went on the training in Bexley in October!

I can honestly say that it was excellent!!!!!
I had allready bought the navigator and had a good read through it and tried to learn about the products; BUT - the training really brought the products and treatments to life!
The training covers (on the first day) product knowlege and the Systems of Analysis that Eve Taylor pioneered. I can tell you now that it is fascinating at what you learn and what you can pick up from people just by looking at their body shape, posture, manerisms and ear shape.
The second day you get chance to pair up and analise each other and put all your notes to use and really see what you can see in each other. This is followed by demonstration of the treatment/s.

There were plenty of notes and you will get a sore hand from writing down little bits of information.
We were looked after with food and drinks very well too, which really finished the whole experience off.

You will really benefit from this training and I cant wait to do more with them!

I went on the training in Bexley in October!

I can honestly say that it was excellent!!!!!
I had allready bought the navigator and had a good read through it and tried to learn about the products; BUT - the training really brought the products and treatments to life!
The training covers (on the first day) product knowlege and the Systems of Analysis that Eve Taylor pioneered. I can tell you now that it is fascinating at what you learn and what you can pick up from people just by looking at their body shape, posture, manerisms and ear shape.
The second day you get chance to pair up and analise each other and put all your notes to use and really see what you can see in each other. This is followed by demonstration of the treatment/s.

There were plenty of notes and you will get a sore hand from writing down little bits of information.
We were looked after with food and drinks very well too, which really finished the whole experience off.

You will really benefit from this training and I cant wait to do more with them!

Fab thanks for that! I very nearly booked onto the same course as you went on but it clashed with a course I was doing with Kim Lawless.

If you don't mind me asking, how many were on the course and is there an ET routine that you learn eg for massage?

Thanks!

Fab thanks for that! I very nearly booked onto the same course as you went on but it clashed with a course I was doing with Kim Lawless.

If you don't mind me asking, how many were on the course and is there an ET routine that you learn eg for massage?

Thanks!

There were about 16 of us if I remeber rightly.
Our training was done by Marie who is an amazing lady! She isnt just a 'likes the products' trainer, she actually breathes the products and Systems of Analysis!!! Maries is one word - inspiring!

We didnt learn a set massage routine, but i took lots of notes on what Marie was doing. Her emphasis is to treat every client differently and specific to them and really tailor make the treatment and massage soley to them.

Prior to the course Id bought the mobile kit. Now im not the kind of guy thats easily impressed, but I was that inspired by the training that I went ahead and purchased the full opening order!

That's it, I'm SOLD!!!! I'll be ringing them first thing to book on the training.

Thank you so much for taking them time, not only to reply, but to give such detailed answers.

I met Marie at the olympia show and she was just the most genuine person you could meet. I'm really looking forward to learning from her.

That's it, I'm SOLD!!!! I'll be ringing them first thing to book on the training.

Thank you so much for taking them time, not only to reply, but to give such detailed answers.

I met Marie at the olympia show and she was just the most genuine person you could meet. I'm really looking forward to learning from her.

Youre very welcome!
Just be sure to write as much as you can, because you will get so much information, im sure that I didnt write anywhere near as much as I heard!
I know I only went on the course in October, but I could easily go on it again, and hopefully will at some point to refresh my knowlege!

The very best of luck and enjoy it!

Matt. x

I second what Matt says, I went on the course about a year ago, at the time I had little more that the mobile kit, but I now have the entire range including their body massage oils, candles and the new mens range and all go down really well in my salon.
I too would love to go on the course again, so so much to take on in a day and I think that now I have been using all the range I'd love to go back and go through it again. Well worth the money and the products are great.

H xx

Yes I have done the eve taylor training and it is well worth it.... very informative.

Just a little update! I completed the training last week and have to say I am so glad I did. I don't think I would've ever appreciated exactly how versatile the products were without it!

Thank you for everyone who replied. :green:

I'm definitely going to try and get on the course now - thanks for the feedback everyone! x

Latest posts

Back