Eve Taylor Wand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pampered1

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone currently using the new ET wand, if so how do you find it? Is it worth purchasing?

Hi,

Is anyone currently using the new ET wand, if so how do you find it? Is it worth purchasing?

It is excellent!
Ive been using it with the new Eye Complex and my eye area is looking fab! I often wake up with those 'sleep creases' that take an hour or so to dissapear, but I can hand on heart say that since using the new Eye Complex and wand that I have not had them upon waking!

Ive also been using the wand with the Timeline Intensive around my nasal labial fold and its making a big difference!

Deffinately get one, theyre fab and clients are loving them!

Thanks Matthew :biggrin:

Matthew, are u charging more for your facials when using the advanced therapy products?

I'm not currently, but I am soon to be changing location, so will update my treatment menu then.
I think you can certainly charge more for an advanced treatment, esp for an anti ageing type and if used with electricals!

Hi, I'm using the wand too and loving it. I use it with the Eye complex and with time-line intensive on my forehead worry lines! It's made a huge difference already.
My clients all love it. Like Matt I'm not charging anymore at the moment just letting them see the results for themselves really.
Will look at charging more in the future.

Thanks Matthew and Silver Fern, it's always good when a therapist can personally testify to the effectiveness of the products, that's my eye creases and worry lines sorted lol.
Re pricing how do you plan to do this, separate types of facial or as an "add on"?

By the way loving your logo Silver Fern

Hi,
Thanks - logo was designed by Carl from Verve (you can find him on here), love his stuff.
I'm thinking of having it as an add-on to my existing facials rather than a separate one, but primarily this is because I not long ago had my treatment menus reprinted and this way I can just add it to my website and tell clients about it in the consultation.
Natalya x

Hi,
Thanks - logo was designed by Carl from Verve (you can find him on here), love his stuff.
I'm thinking of having it as an add-on to my existing facials rather than a separate one, but primarily this is because I not long ago had my treatment menus reprinted and this way I can just add it to my website and tell clients about it in the consultation.
Natalya x

What a coincidence, I've just paid my deposit for a logo design by Carl, should have my drafts next week. :biggrin:

Thanks for the info re charging.x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back