Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megzie

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to salon geek!!!!! Hello everyone. I am looking for advice. I am need to take on a new professional skincare brand. I have been using the same brand for nearly 20 years, but as I am self employed, on my own I need a brand that’s not got minimum orders, and no targets to meet. I am interested in Eve Taylor??? Any advice would be much appreciated
Regards Megzie x

Hi,
I am new to salon geek!!!!! Hello everyone. I am looking for advice. I am need to take on a new professional skincare brand. I have been using the same brand for nearly 20 years, but as I am self employed, on my own I need a brand that’s not got minimum orders, and no targets to meet. I am interested in Eve Taylor??? Any advice would be much appreciated
Regards Megzie x

@Matthew Taylor, a representative of the brand and a member of this site will be able to assist with any ET questions.

Hi I’m also very interested in this product so will be following!

I love Eve Taylor products but (apart from a brand I don’t remember at a salon I used to work) they’re the only ones I’ve used since their what I trained with and I’d like to compare them to more, but yeah I do really like them! X

Fantastic products, treatments, price, training, guidance and ethos. I LOVE ET!!

Latest posts

Back