Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misshappy

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much an eve Taylor start up kit is?
X

X

We don’t actually allow other site members to post kit and product prices on Salon Geek, but if you contact @Matthew Taylor, he will be able to give you all the ET information you need.

X
Not yet because they won't give the prices till I send over my insurance and qualifications and I'm not ready to start the insurance yet till the salon is ready but if you find out please let me know as I really want to use this range for my facials x

We don’t actually allow other site members to post kit and product prices on Salon Geek, but if you contact @Matthew Taylor, he will be able to give you all the ET information you need.
Hiya it won't let me message Mathew

Hiya it won't let me message Mathew

That may be to do with his privacy settings, but as I’ve tagged him, he’ll probably reply to this thread or to you directly, as soon as he logs in.

That may be to do with his privacy settings, but as I’ve tagged him, he’ll probably reply to this thread or to you directly, as soon as he logs in.
Thank you [emoji4]

I’m in the same position I’ve not got insurance until I start up my business in jan but was wondering on prices before I go any further. X

I’m in the same position I’ve not got insurance until I start up my business in jan but was wondering on prices before I go any further. X
Iv just got off the phone with them, and defo can't give prices out untill show qualifications and insurance which I'm pretty pleased about tbh as we know they are committed to just qualified therapists using the products. I'm just going to get the insurance renewed using Babtac and just go for it as I just can't wait any longer lol spose its given me a boost to get the salon finished asap [emoji126]

Latest posts

Back