Even if you won't get found out do you still do the right thing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this threads getting a little too personal now..........

whether we think Hwilliams or Tomme did the right thing or not, I don't think it's for anyone else to judge.

The OP asked what we'd do not what we think someone shouldn't do x

I have to agree here, maybe we don't agree with another persons opinion but firstly everyone is entitled to their opinion and secondly who are we to judge?!

Im wondering, did you lose any sleep when you took the £300 from the ATM??? Maybe the lady who pushed passed you was struggling also!!!

I found it difficult not to reply to this earlier, but on reflection maybe it does appear personal and the following two posts are correct - We should not judge!!, so everytime my heart rate goes up a notch after reading a post, I will remind myself of this:Grope:.

These comments are very valid. I think, although I'm the OP, I've lapsed into judging mode.

So with this in mind........what would you do if you'd gone out with your puppy into a natural woodland, armed with your poop scoop bags, and the said pup managed to thread its way into the centre of a nettle patch to have a poop? Bear in mind, in this "imaginary" scenario the owner has cropped trousers and Birkis on, and it seems highly unlikely any children would willingly play in a nettle patch.

(I confess. It happened this morning, and I left it)

These comments are very valid. I think, although I'm the OP, I've lapsed into judging mode.

So with this in mind........what would you do if you'd gone out with your puppy into a natural woodland, armed with your poop scoop bags, and the said pup managed to thread its way into the centre of a nettle patch to have a poop? Bear in mind, in this "imaginary" scenario the owner has cropped trousers and Birkis on, and it seems highly unlikely any children would willingly play in a nettle patch.

I have to admit i would leave it too

Poop! What poop???:lol:

There's not a lot you can do really is there? And if a council came along with a mower to cut the nettles down the poop would be cleared away with it, on grass it shouldn't take long to disappear with all this rain.
I'd probably soothe same anyway, no ones going I be jumping in it, and it's not like you left it on the main path. Xoxo

Im wondering, did you lose any sleep when you took the £300 from the ATM??? Maybe the lady who pushed passed you was struggling also!!!

Not a wink...

I'm quite sure HWilliams is having us on......

Moving on:

Would you ever have a little look through a friend's toiletries, when visiting her bathroom? All in the pursuit of product knowledge, of course!

Moving on:

Would you ever have a little look through a friend's toiletries, when visiting her bathroom? All in the pursuit of product knowledge, of course!

No as i suffer with spots, so stick to what i like, would like a nose in her wardrobe though ;) x x

Last edited:

I would leave it. Actually the woods near my house has a sign up saying that they only ask people to remove their dog's mess from the path, not anywhere else and not to try to pick stuff up and leave plastic bags around...plastic isn't biodegradable but the poop will be :lol:

Moving on:

To find more loo roll, then if something caught my eye yes.

When a friend says get my purse out of my bag do you have a look at what else is in there too while looking? Xoxo

When a friend says get my purse out of my bag do you have a look at what else is in there too while looking? Xoxo

I would check out stuff in bathroom :) i would look into a bag - would just get the purse. I dont listen to conversations either if they dont involve talking to me, i somehow switch my brain off :) dont listen to phone conversations and am good at keeping secrets as i simply forget them!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Nope im so used to doing it for clients or getting keys or phone etc i automatocally just grab the item and hand it over. Mostly our bags are boring anyways :wink:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

No I would not look in bag, I would be so worried incase they caught me looking I wouldn't dare, I'd feel like it would look as if I was pinching something even if just being nosey, x

Sorry to jump back to the theft thing, but the other day at work I checked the Breast Cancer Charity Jar. I know there was over £250 in there. There was £100 missing. God only knows how it went missing but I am truly sickened to think of any of my clients or even staff stealing - not from me - but from charity. My fault for not donating it sooner but I had a lot going on and totally forgot after we had done a raffle to raise money.
Like I said, Im a Karma girl, and that sick person has a heavy dose coming their way......xxxxx

No! Not any more!! One of my friends used to carry a little "friend" in her bag god knows why!! Her friend was called "serina" ;)

Jo; awful. How could someone? But maybe they were really desperate; that's the only thing that makes it understandable.

Bags, no. I hate it when I'm asked to do this. I dive in and hope to retrieve the item quickly. Probably because my bag is uncharted territory. It's not fit for man nor dogs.

Can we have a chat about this karma thing?

So far this year my company is defending a vexatious law suit, my father in law has stolen 15k from us and my humsbums has suffered a complete mental breakdown.

I must have pickled babies somewhere along the line to deserve all that!

Can we have a chat about this karma thing?

So far this year my company is defending a vexatious law suit, my father in law has stolen 15k from us and my humsbums has suffered a complete mental breakdown.

I must have pickled babies somewhere along the line to deserve all that!

I know what you mean, I always say i must of been one of those people who hung people back in the olden days as my life has been testing, but this is the only thing I can think of! These things are sent to test us and make us stronger. (I hope) x x

I believe that when others do terribly wicked things, it can bring some level of comfort to think that they will be 'paid back' for their actions. Also, this was drummed into me as a child, that 'God is always watching', to prevent me from doing bad things. I know that sounds odd.

However, when really bad things happen to us as decent people, if we believed in Karma then you would start to question what you had done to deserve such awful things happening to you. It's only right to work both ways.

We were talking about this yesterday and how angry some things can leave you feeling, like you want to scream it's just not fair.
Life doesn't choose to prevent terrible things happening to us when we have been good, decent human beings. If only it did, then life would maybe feel not so unfair sometimes.

I know I'm rambling, so I'll stop now.

Latest posts

Back