Events | Dates Announced for Pro Beauty North & Pro Beauty Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but my diary is rapidly filling up. If it carries on like this, it's likely I'll forget what my husband looks like. On the upside, it's filling up with some pretty exciting events.

If yesterday's news about Olympia Beauty wasn't enough to get your heart pumping, then today's announcements from Professional Beauty is sure to get you a little excited.

Professiona Beauty North is back on 13th & 14th October 2013 at Manchester Central and Professional Beauty Ireland, now a firm fixture on the beauty circuit will be taking place on 6th & 7th October 2013 and the RDS Dublin.

Both events have been expertly designed and developed to ensure that those not in spitting distance of the capital can still benefit from everything that the best in beauty exhibiting has to offer. Professional Beauty have made it their mission to offer an encompassing service which isn't London-centric and which caters for all beauty professionals all over the nation.

As ever, both shows will welcome the best of the best with the market leaders from all sectors of the industry turning up to meet you. More information regarding the shows can be found on the website and registration is now open for both shows HERE.

So, what are you waiting for?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• pro beauty.gif
    pro beauty.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 153
I'm only going to go to this event one more time and if I see one buggy I'm leaving.

Last year was a disgrace, buggies everywhere, you couldn't get near stands and had to keep dodging them in the aisles.

Most annoying.

I'm only going to go to this event one more time and if I see one buggy I'm leaving.

Last year was a disgrace, buggies everywhere, you couldn't get near stands and had to keep dodging them in the aisles.

Most annoying.

That's terrible Rinn. I wouldn't be happy about that either. I don't think this was allowed in Manchester Pro Beauty.

We'll be back with our lil stand and the delicious Alex for all you laydees!

will you be coming to Ireland Lynne ?

Not this year, sorry!
We're a bit skint from doing the London show.
However we're thinking of coming over and having a showcase in a Regus type office space so people can see the range and have a chat with us about what we can offer.

Well I'll definitely rock up and say hello to you Lynne.

Latest posts

Back