Events | Professional Beauty Has Another Record Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Once again Professional Beauty gave us a chance to revel in the beauty industry's resilience and offered us another record breaking year. This year's event saw the highest attendance and participation ever with over five hundred brands exhibiting.

As ever, new trends were announced, products were launched, expertise was shared and relationships were forged. All sectors of the industry were represented; spa favourites Clarins, Elemis, Darphin, Aromatherapy Associates and Candalie were there along with tanning heavyweights LDN:Skins, Fake Bake, St. Tropez and Sienna X. Nail giants OPI (with the largest stand ever!), Jessica, Essie, Bio Sculpture, CND, Morgan Taylor, Louella Belle and Mavala had a great show and equipment brands CACI, Ellipse and Cosmetronic were also on hand, as were brow and lash gurus Lash Perfect, HD Brows, NYX Cosmetics, Nouveau Beauty and jane iredale. Of course, the industry also turned up in their finery to celebrate the Professional Beauty Awards hosted by the gorgeous Claudia Winkleman.

Personal highlights of the show were the fab HD Brows girls who looked amazing and who (somehow) managed to transform my brows from abstract tufts abused by years of wilful plucking to fab, defined, gorgeous pieces of art that honestly changed my whole face. Louella Belle presented Morgan Taylor, their professional polish range with an awesome array of shades. I was lucky enough to get my hands on Lust Worthy which was a gorgeous colour and one which I'll be buying in bulk! And finally, Samuel Sweet's presentation of Brisa Light with the help of talented Team CND girls, Fee Wallace and Kelly Winterburn.

Here's to another record breaking year at Professional Beauty...bring on the next one.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• pb2013.jpg
    pb2013.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 150
Wish I had been able to attend. :( I was supposed to attend the London Professional Beauty convention back in Feb, but I was severely unwell. Unfortunately, at the time of the next Professional Beauty convention in London, I will be having an operation. Are there any other beauty conventions in London?

Latest posts

Back