Events | Sweet Squared Ireland Hosts Its First Open Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Sweet Squared's new premises in Ireland will be opening its doors and welcoming beauty professionals from all over Ireland on Monday 22nd April.

The new centre will be ppen from 9am to 5pm and none other than Global Educator Team CND Member Kelly Winterburn will be on hand to answer querstions and demo with Brisa Lite. Samantha and Samuel Sweet will also be there to welcome customers new and old. Debbie Davies, Education Manager, will be available as well to answer all your educational questions and to give you information on all courses available in Ireland.

At the Launch Party, Sweet Squared will unveil the fantastic training facilities and their brand, spanking new and fully stocked Sweet Shop. In addition to all the Sweet Squared favourite products the new CND Shellac Summer Splash Collection will be available to buy.

Go and enjoy the cupcakes and some bubbles! Why wouldn't you?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Sweet_Squared_Logo_240.jpg
    Sweet_Squared_Logo_240.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 148
Good Luck! Great to see a business having so much success and have been watching you go from strength to strength since becoming S2.

Happy days...Another outing for me.

I really can't wait!! This is my "event"!!!

Been there from the morning.
Loved it
Facility is amazing, so is Kelly
Enjoyed so much, petty I had to left early
Congratulation on great opening

Latest posts

Back