Events | Who Wants FREE Tickets for the Wales Hair & Beauty Show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The response to the post about the first Wales Hair and Beauty Show has been all smiles and rainbows, so when the director of Beauty Finder, Michael Quinn, got in touch and offered me two pairs of tickets to give away to the geeks quickest off the mark...how could I resist?

So, here it is. The first two people to reply to this post with a sentence that starts, "I want to go to the Wales Hair and Beauty Show because..." will win a pair of tickets each (which means you can take a geeky buddy!)

Who's in?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 126578001.jpg
    126578001.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 480
I want to go to the Wales hair and beauty show because I really am feeling the need for some creativeness and inspiration - would be just the ticket :) x

I want to go to the Wales hair and beauty show because I love Wales, Diolch yn Fawr Cariads <3

Delighted to offer some FREE tickets for the show and thanks to Salon Geek for adding.

We definately will have an inspirational show planned and hope as many in Wales and surrounding area coming along to what we hope will be an annual event in the calendar going forward.

You can find out about leading companies exhibiting and educational seminars and product demos on our website. www.waleshairandbeautyshow.co.uk.

I look forward to meeting you all at the show.

:pMichael

Latest posts

Back