ever get a 'stiff' gel brush??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Dip it in your gel and 'work it' back and forth in the cap of the gel.

DONT clean it with anything ! Just work it in the product and VOILA nice soft brush again ready for use!

Im a firm believer of NEVER cleaning your gel brush just WIPE it on a lint free pad/couch roll when you have finished and then b4 use WORK it in your gel.

hth

amb x

Do you have any tips for sorting out a brush that the bristles keep seperating on even though its a new brush

Rachel

Do you have any tips for sorting out a brush that the bristles keep seperating on even though its a new brush

Rachel

what kind of brush we talking? normally when dipped in product and 'worked' it should stay in tact.

Is it synthetic or sable?

oooh this happened to mine and i cleaned it and it got worse :twisted: so from now on i will do as you say hun , thanks for the tip xxx

oooh this happened to mine and i cleaned it and it got worse :twisted: so from now on i will do as you say hun , thanks for the tip xxx

took me a few dead brushes to work this out.:D

My current brush (i use the same brush for my file off and my soak off gels) i have had for ages gotta be over 18months nearing on 2 years.

Oh my god, thanks so much for this tip. Have been doing gel for quite a while now and recently this has happened to 3 brushes! Luckily I haven't thrown them out so will def try this and hopefully will be restored to new!!

ive had my IBD brushes since i trianed in 2001 lmao.

$h*t, i think its time i bought some more!!

I clean mine with polish remover and theyre fine!

amb i couldn't agree with you more mate...i never clean my either, just a quick wipe.

as for stray hairs....i have been known to use tweezers to remove those blighters...:lol: x

Latest posts

Back