Ever knocked over a bottle of nail fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del3

Reaction score
Saw these in this months scratch mag and decided to give it a try.
I didn't want it for the nail polish but more for my nail fresh...on my 3rd bottle having wasted the first two by knocking them over.:irked:
Fantastic little thing, so simple, wish I'd thought of it myself.:D
Pink Puff Nail Varnish Holder - Homepage.

:hug:

Ha ha.. I bet you just want one 'cause it's pink and looks cute.

I have too many things on my desk, polish remover, sanitiser and enamel.

I just have myself in the habit of putting the tops back on everything and holding the enamel as I paint.

Although I've had my barbicide knocked over a few times by clients ... wonder would the jar fit in there??

Ok OK.. I'll admit it.. I want one too for the cuteness and the pink colour :biggrin:

I'm used to everything now so don't spill things
(because i hate cleaning lol)
i used to use a big blob of blu tack under anything that could spill, it works a treat and a few clients have used the idea for when doing crafts hobbies etc lol

Darn you sussed me out :D.
It depends on the size of your barbicide holder, it's a snug fit on an average size bottle of polish ...but perfect for my nail fresh :biggrin:.
I used to knock the bottle over, not looking what i was doing when dipping my brush into the bottle, to tidy up a french mani.
Tried blutack, never worked for me.

I used to knock my Acid-free Primer over all the time, but now I put it in my roll of Performance forms and no more spills! Fits perfectly and has the CND brand on it. Hee!

Gawd, that looks like a fat ladies pink bum :eek:

There are many alternatives (washable ones), chemical resistant ones that look so much better/more professional, than a pink bum upturned on your table.

It's like a Monty Python polish holder.

It does look cool, but it wreaks of sex shop/have a laugh at this, more than professional nail technician.

Maybe you guys don't see it, maybe nobody wanted to say it ..... but that's what I see.

I'm sure you will see it now :)

Now slap me .......

There are many alternatives (washable ones), chemical resistant ones that look so much better/more professional, than a pink bum upturned on your table.

It does look cool, but it wreaks of sex shop/have a laugh at this, more than professional nail technician.

Maybe you guys don't see it, maybe nobody wanted to say it ..... but that's what I see.

Now slap me .......

:biggrin::biggrin:, yup I agree lol, wasn't going to say here, showed my hubby though lol, I have seen the ones that are made from plastic that sit witht he bottle tilted, might invest in one of those

A bit of blutak under the bottle costs nothing and works .. I can't see how it couldn't work .. I've done this with thin bottles that easily tip over for 20 years. For many years I did the same with my dappen dishes to stop them sliding around until I used a wide bottomed dappen dish that is heavier and does not move.

It looks like a pink donut and is just a gimmick by the look of it :wink2:

Ah well just thought I'd share anyway.

Now slap me .......

As always you are saying what we are thinking!! Love it!!! x

Latest posts

Back