Evo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
What is it? And any reviews/thoughts on this ?

Its a styling range, i got a few bits from salon international last year, i like it... The hairspray Helumt i think its called is good, found it in my astons's the other week! X

What's price range like? X

its fantastic! we stock the full range at the salon styling and shampoos, helmet is great and i love love drops, shine spray smells like melon. one wax called box o bollox is refered to as the 'rude wax' not sure mary age 68 would have liked the name lol the product details on the packaging are fantastic and very witty i love it!

its fantastic! we stock the full range at the salon styling and shampoos, helmet is great and i love love drops, shine spray smells like melon. one wax called box o bollox is refered to as the 'rude wax' not sure mary age 68 would have liked the name lol the product details on the packaging are fantastic and very witty i love it!

Do you have any price info chick? Ohh I love the name!! Lol x

It falls in the same price range as are literal techni art products im not in untill Friday now I'll grab a price list for u xx

It falls in the same price range as are literal techni art products im not in untill Friday now I'll grab a price list for u xx

Sorry to be cheeky but could you send it me too please? Do you have to order from them direct or are they in a suppliers? Just because I'm mobile so i won't need a massive order.

Oh and loving the name of the wax ha ha x

I've just ordered a trial pack!! So excited x

We've had a few samples of it as our Moroccan oil rep is an educator for them fantastic products but very quirky concept if you want Any info on prices or anything pm me x

Can't pm you anymore blue your inbox is full lol x

Just looked on A&F EVO is cheaper than matrix!! Waxes are bigger!! And still cheaper! Ive almost made up my mind! Lol x

Look what I've got!!! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340106895.793454.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340106895.793454.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 101
I use Evo in my salon and its by far the best range I have ever used. Its all enviromentaly friendly and it is sulphate, paraben,dea, tea and propylene glycol free. The shampoos and conditioners are amazing and the treatments are to die for! also the pricing is affordable. definately recommend

Yes through A&F, when the rep came she said the shampoo and conditioners last 3 months.... How true is that? I'm loving the smell of crop strutters and love touch!! X

Yes through A&F, when the rep came she said the shampoo and conditioners last 3 months.... How true is that? I'm loving the smell of crop strutters and love touch!! X

Love crop strutters x

Latest posts

Back