ewwww hubbys toenail has come off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
sorry emms, not trying to upstage you or nothing babes, btw how did you get on at the hossie?

hubby has had fungal infection for months, stupid dr kept saying it was a bruise form playing footy, anyway few weeks he went and told her id said it was fungal, and eventually they gave him that stuff you brush on, half his nail has been spilt for ages now, anyway im sitting there showing him emmas nail picture and he goes weird and his toenail had come off as he crossed his legs pmfsl,

its horrid, loads of gunk underneath where it was so ive told him to soak it then see what its like

Attachments

• 100_5529.JPG
    100_5529.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,032
OMG im gona watch my feet tonight eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Get him in the spare room quick........

Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Get him in the spare room quick........

wish we had a bloody spare room rofl
xx

gonna take pic to show stupid dr on monday, she could have done something about this nearly 6 months ago, but didnt , cos she knew better than me who was only training in VTCT mani/pedi lol

Eww - Nicky - that looks gross. I bet he has been really uncomfortable with that!

Although I am no expert i dont think it looks like the fungal infections I have seen before, but like I say I am no expert.

Did they do swab tests?

no T theyve done nowt at all, i think he should go hossie or drs on sunday and ask them what to do with it, cos ive been thinking if it is infected then he's gonna have to keep it covered, so he dosent infect me or kids and also he cant use jacuzzi , pool or steam room in gym etc can he? i think it needs to be looked at, it sounds disgusting, but it looks like you could just dig out all the yacky stuff thats lying on his nailbed ewww making me sick just thinking about it

x

Yes hun - tell him to stay away from you until it is sorted out so no baths :wink2:

Yes hun - tell him to stay away from you until it is sorted out so no baths :wink2:

pmsl T how did ya know :lol::lol:

Eewwwwwwwwwwww Yuk!!!! How did they ever think that was a bruise???:eek:

hahaha :green:
nicky there is something strange going on with us lately lol xxx

tell me about it ems, hehehe:lol:

but im not breaking my toe, ok,
ive done it twice before, so enoughs enough so dont get any ideas rofl

anyway hun,hope your feeling ok

yuk...eeewww.....why do i insist on looking at these things...i know it gonna make me curl up.

chop it off !!

I keep trying to look but it makes me feel a bit.....blaah
Sorry mate:hug:
If it's any consolation it looks to be growing nicely....maybe once the yukky thing has gone he'll get a new nail and you'll get a new man :lol:

Thanks Nicky saw Ems pics just after eating tea,so supper time and thought have a cake Lell, So cake in hand just looked at the pic :eek:Cake is now in the bin lol

Thanks Nicky saw Ems pics just after eating tea,so supper time and thought have a cake Lell, So cake in hand just looked at the pic :eek:Cake is now in the bin lol

awww lellilioo im sooooo sorry hun xxxxx ill save ya some of our mattys birthday cake and bring it over later hahah xxx

I had a fungal toenail and it didn't look like that Nicky.

It definitely looks infected, its swollen and red isn't it, looks really painful.

best of luck with that xx

Latest posts

Back