Exam advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
my friend and I went to the same place to be trained, handed in our paperwork exam at the same time and I got my certificate a week or two later. 8 weeks on she hasnt recieved her, foned numerous times to no avail and they've now told her that she will have to pay £35 to resit her exam before they will give her her certificate. She's absolutely beside herself and doesnt know what to do. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? She's afraid to go to a solicitor since she's afraid they wont then send her a certificate through.

Any advice whatsoever would be much appreciated geeks, thanks x

my friend and I went to the same place to be trained, handed in our paperwork exam at the same time and I got my certificate a week or two later. 8 weeks on she hasnt recieved her, foned numerous times to no avail and they've now told her that she will have to pay £35 to resit her exam before they will give her her certificate. She's absolutely beside herself and doesnt know what to do. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? She's afraid to go to a solicitor since she's afraid they wont then send her a certificate through.

Any advice whatsoever would be much appreciated geeks, thanks x
Have you tried to ask the Citizens Advice Bureau what to do or even the Trading Standards people. I wouldnt be very pleased if this was me, I can tell you!!:irked:

Did they loose her exam or did she not pass her exam.

They're not going to send her a certificate anyway by the sounds of it so what has she got to loose by complaining?? Tell her to get on with it and complain if she needs to.

Did they loose her exam or did she not pass her exam.

They're not going to send her a certificate anyway by the sounds of it so what has she got to loose by complaining?? Tell her to get on with it and complain if she needs to.

they have lost her paperwork. She's rung them umpteen times and gets messed around. Shame is that we didnt know any better and did our training with the nearest place rather than the best place. Thank the lord i'm converting to Creative soon!

No telephone.

She should put everything in writing and advise them she will be seeking legal advice if it is not sorted in 7 days. Get tough.

I agree with geeg , if its their fault then they need to deal with the situation in hand and not put your friend through hell and back ! like geeg said GET TOUGH

thanks geeks, grateful for the advice :hug:

Latest posts

Back