Exam Information

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance

Reaction score
Hello
Chance here, new on this board!

I'm looking for some information on preparing for the practical exam (AZ). I've been lisenced in CA for 20 years, but it's also been that long since I took the exam! What I need is the exact proceedures they're looking for, what is actually on the exam these days, that kind of thing. I'm like everybody else in that we form habits to save time, which might not be what they're looking for!

Any ideas? Thanks!

Chance said:
Hello Chance here, new on this board!
I'm looking for some information on preparing for the practical exam (AZ). I've been lisenced in CA for 20 years, but it's also been that long since I took the exam! What I need is the exact proceedures they're looking for, what is actually on the exam these days, that kind of thing. I'm like everybody else in that we form habits to save time, which might not be what they're looking for!
Any ideas? Thanks!
Welcome Chance - I think you will have to get the answer from one of the stateside Geeks - most of us are from the UK on this board although we have Geeks from all over on here too. Maybe Samuel can help or what about NailPro or Nails Magazine - I can't think of anyone who is a registered Geek from Arizona but if you are out there, please help CHANCE!! Best of Luck!

I have emailed Vicki Peters to see if maybe she can either help, point you in the right direction, or maybe send someone over to help.

Hang in there ;)

Thank you so much! I look forward to any and all help that I can get... :biggrin:

The Nail Geek said:
I have emailed Vicki Peters to see if maybe she can either help, point you in the right direction, or maybe send someone over to help.

Hang in there ;)

Chance

I would contact the Arizona State Board at this number: 480/784-4539. They should be able to give you the direction you need in re-testing and the requirements. I will tell you that when I took the Nevada state board test to get my license in Vegas (I have one from California) they give you the basics but finding the book you need to read up on the rules and regualtions was a challange. I called local schools and they said they could order it and that would take 6 weeks, when my test was in two. Sometimes the local library will have it as well. So good luck. You also might want to make a post on the Beautytech message board to find a tech who has an Arizona license who can direct you more.

Vicki Peters
Nailpro Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back