Exam nerves - yes it was worth it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just had to share my news as all my friends are away on their hols. I took my Calgel exam yesterday and have just heard that I PASSED! Yipee. I was away on my hols until this weekend and so I had to take my workbook away with me to do some revision. Needless to say I didn't do very much and did more in the airport waiting to come home!

On Wednesday I spent the afternoon on my nail trainer and did some really disastrous nails. By the evening I was feeling awful and did some last minute revision, but kept forgetting stuff. I felt so unprepared. I went to bed and after about an hour, woke up thinking I was about to throw up! From then on I couldn't sleep and felt sick.

Arrived at the training venue in the morning and even the trainer saw I didn't look great! Anyway we did a workshop before the exam and I felt a little better. Knew I could only do my best.

The trainer has just rung me with the news of my pass and told me that I got the highest marks in the class for both practical and theory and that I got 100% in my theory!

I am so pleased and now I know I must get some more clients for nails, or else I will go backwards again and lose all my new found confidence.:o

Thanks to the site at least I can share this with someone! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hi hun congrats on passing your exam , you should go out tonight for a few drinks to celebrate , well done love dee

Well done Debbie - great excuse for a good old drinkie pooh!!!!

Good on you Debbie, just goes to show when you want it bad enough, then you can do what you want, and achieve anything.

I think when you care so much about something you always put the effort in, well done you.

Congratulations babe, well done 100% is a fab result xxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done and good luck finding clients.

Congrats honey!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck with all future business, and hope all goes well for you and all luck comes your way!

CONGRATULATIONS. you must have worked pretty hard to get 100%

Latest posts

Back