Exam on Wednesday NVQ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahknm

Reaction score
I have got my NVQ exam on wednesday in Manchester. I am so scared. I haven't done any theory revision in ages and I am sure it is all going to go out of my head. Has anyone already done this and if so is it realy hard?

I have got my NVQ exam on wednesday in Manchester. I am so scared. I haven't done any theory revision in ages and I am sure it is all going to go out of my head. Has anyone already done this and if so is it realy hard?

Good luck Sarah... where abouts in Manchester are you sitting your exam? I ask as I am also sitting my NVQ exam on Wednesday in Manchester lol! I go to pot in exams and I am totally bricking it :(

Going to get my head back in to my notes tonight to see about nail disorders and the like.. I am sure some of them will be in the exam. Plus A&P on the hand, arm, lower leg and foot. Knowing the bones, muscles, blood vessels. Contraindications, contra restrictive indications. Oh gosh and thats prolly just the tip of the ice burg lol!!!

Wish you both loads of luck!!! I'm sure you'll fly through the exam though! :)

what level are you doing? ive got my level3 2 weeks on wed, but thats in retford. Good luck! Let us know how you do.
linz x

I'm doing it with Jackie and Sean from Ceasers. Not sure where it is cause she is picking me up from the station. I am hopeless at exams like this and nothing is sinking in.

awww good luck for wednesday hun, sure youll be fine xxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back