Excel 2004?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal100

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me when and where the Excel Show is this year?

Hi Crsytal the excel show this year is on the 5th and 6th September at the Docklands, London i think its the docklands! but if you go on the professional beauty site under exhibitions it will give you all the details and how to get tickets hth x

Thanks Kelly

xx

crystal100 said:
Thanks Kelly

xx
Thats ok i know there will be plenty of people going, will you be attending all the way from Spain!!! hey can i jump on the flight back with you lol! x x

Looking at flights at the mo....yeah..no probs, you can come back with me!!

xx

Has anyone actually got their tickets for the show yet? I was told I'd get mine 2weeks before the event, just wondered if this was the case.

I have'nt got mine or the girls in the Salon, i think its 2 weeks before tho..!

Sarah Lou said:
Has anyone actually got their tickets for the show yet? I was told I'd get mine 2weeks before the event, just wondered if this was the case.

Funnily enough i was wonering aboutthis, but i think you can register online, so if you're worried like i am register on line and one way or another you will get tickets. They say they come about 2 weeeks before needed, hope thats right.

talented talons said:
Funnily enough i was wonering aboutthis, but i think you can register online, so if you're worried like i am register on line and one way or another you will get tickets. They say they come about 2 weeeks before needed, hope thats right.
I registered online today and at the end it does say that they will be sent 2 weeks before.

I sent for mine the day I got the flyer in my "Warpaint" magazine, still not got it, but yes, it said in my flyer 2 weeks before the show.

crystal100 said:
Looking at flights at the mo....yeah..no probs, you can come back with me!!

xx
Please dont tempt me lol or i might just take you up on that offer!!! let us know how you get on and which day you will be going, im sure all the geeks will be meeting up so would be great to see you x

I'd like to know how they get everyones tickets to them two weeks before. I tried to register as well but they've already had the postal one i did so that was a relief at least.

I'm already getting excited about it, cant wait, can you Caz??

I know i'm a sad individual that doesnt get out much.:o

talented talons said:
I'd like to know how they get everyones tickets to them two weeks before. I tried to register as well but they've already had the postal one i did so that was a relief at least.

I'm already getting excited about it, cant wait, can you Caz??

I know i'm a sad individual that doesnt get out much.:o
Just to show me and Wendy (Talented Talons) up even more, i sat here this morning and wrote out which exhibitors we wanted to see and the stand number and Wendy printed off the floor plan and marked them up!!!!!!

Hey Carole thats so not sad hun - its being very well prepared and organised !

right wheres my floor plan .....

I cannot wait im so excited, suitcase and credit card are patiently waiting which is more than i can say about myself !

kx

Carole Lindsay said:
Just to show me and Wendy (Talented Talons) up even more, i sat here this morning and wrote out which exhibitors we wanted to see and the stand number and Wendy printed off the floor plan and marked them up!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back