Excel Comp Results List

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooohhhhh, how cool, my names on the internet!! i came 2nd in the novice!! my score is a bit crappy though. the practice run went much better. if i decided to enter again would it be ok to do oval nails intstead of the norm square? i dont know how this would effect the c curve.

michelle x x x

Congratulations to everyone - I can't wait to see the pics. Anyone know which edition of Pro Nails will be running them?

Jackie
x

FabFingertips said:
ooooooohhhhh, how cool, my names on the internet!! i came 2nd in the novice!! my score is a bit crappy though. the practice run went much better. if i decided to enter again would it be ok to do oval nails intstead of the norm square? i dont know how this would effect the c curve.

michelle x x x
You can do whatever shape you want but it has been recommended to stick to square for comps.

JackieMc said:
Congratulations to everyone - I can't wait to see the pics. Anyone know which edition of Pro Nails will be running them?

Jackie
x

Hey geeks!

The winning pics and a report will be in the April issue of PN, but I am planning to do a whole feature on the photographic category in the May issue too. There were so many lovely shots, I just thought that'd it be nice to give as many people credit as poss. So, if you want your pic featured, please can you send me a high resolution version via email to kathrynh@tradesexhibitions

Ta muchly
Kat

Editor
Professional Nails
xxxx

congrats to all.

Moved to the News section (hope you feel posh... no one other than my big bad self has ever had their own thread in the news section :) )

Wow, you lot are not only winers but your now all very posh! Ta very much Sam. So where do i put the post about the fact that i had the pleasure of presenting an award ( and a massive trophy) at the Pro Beauty awards to CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN for BEST CUSTOMER CARE IN NAILS!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS to you all at Creative to!

Dont tempt me to Split the thread for another news item!! :D

Conratulations to all!

Congratulations to all who entered! :hug:

Pink flush said:
Congratulations to all who entered! :hug:
so where did you come then, did you find out.

jac extreme said:
so where did you come then, did you find out.

Yep, I was joint 14th.

BIG congrats everyone! WOOHOO!!

Congratulations you all are brilliant :hug:

Many congratulations to all competetors

Amanda

a BIG CONGRATS to everyone!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:

Congrats everyone!!

i'm a creative gal too lol!! Used retention+ in sculpting level3 and used metro powders in my photographic (along with tassles, handpainting and a bit of everything else lol)
I'll try and post my winning pic over the weekend, my photographer is bringing me the disc tomorrow, congrats to all that entered.

Well done and congrats to all of you, I cant wait to see the photos!!

My love and congratulations to ALL winners:hug: BUT particularly to all the Creative winners!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: SORRY I CAN'T HELP MYSELF XXXX:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back