excel comp results so far!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jac big well done on you photo entry aswell can't wait to see it xx

Glynis glad you enjoyed it xx and well done on your place

can't wait to see everyone's pictures (nails and geeks XX)

well done to every one who placed and entered, i had the best nail weekend ever couldn't stop smiling, sitting with the big girls in level 3 sculpture was the highlight, and thanks to marie1111 I think thats her geek name as if it wasn't for her i wouldn't have been sitting anywhere hugs to you :hug: a huge well done to jac:hug: :) your face was a picture that night :lol: oh and where are all those pictures:lol:

I have probably missed it, but what were the results in the photographic comp?

well done to every one who placed and entered, i had the best nail weekend ever couldn't stop smiling, sitting with the big girls in level 3 sculpture was the highlight, and thanks to marie1111 I think thats her geek name as if it wasn't for her i wouldn't have been sitting anywhere hugs to you :hug: a huge well done to jac:hug: :) your face was a picture that night :lol: oh and where are all those pictures:lol:
Hey Tricky, so you went for it....were you sculpting l/p or gel?

gel :) poor marie had to go home with bricks on her fingers though :eek:

well done to you love xxxxx:hug:

gel :) poor marie had to go home with bricks on her fingers though :eek:

well done to you love xxxxx:hug:
Fair play and very brave...were there any others sculpting with gel?

Fair play and very brave...were there any others sculpting with gel?

no just me i think! not to sure didn't have much chance to look around :lol:

I have probably missed it, but what were the results in the photographic comp?
Not sure what the results were for photographic but Rachel Myatt (aka Chocolate) or Sam usually do a thread with the full results as soon as they have all of the details.

Not sure what the results were for photographic but Rachel Myatt (aka Chocolate) or Sam usually do a thread with the full results as soon as they have all of the details.

Thanks Sandi :hug:

Kirstyevita 1 got 1st and 2nd in photographic, can't remember who came 3rd.

So chuffed for Richard morgan who came 2nd level 3 t&o, he won level 2 at g-mex, fab result for his first time at level 3.

I competed for the first time in level 3 at excel and came 7th, I was so pleased with my nails at the end of the comp that i didn't care where i came! Will attach some pics soon.

Big screams for claireamy, we've kept in touch since g-mex so great to see her win.

Well done to jac for her5th and especially her 4th, her entry was stunning!

So nice to meet up with fellow geeks, everyone is really friendly, but I must say a BIG THANKYOU to chris, urban geek, what a lovely, friendly, warm, chatty lady!! Oh, and funny!!

And finally........well done to everyone else that entered, it was a great weekend, hope to see you all soon xxxx:green:

ps, I also entered fantasy and came 2nd, but there were only 2 of us that entered!!!!

It was lovely meeting you to Lou and putting a face to the name. You rocked and really made a big mark at the comps. Well done!

CONGRATULATIONS to you all!!!!

I have all the results here so will post a full list Friday when i find where i left my brain.

Without you guys i wouldnt have a comp to run at all so thank you for making my job such a pleasure.

Hi Geeks,

I entered Novice and came 2nd!!!! :lol::):lol:

Was so chuffed with myself! Got 186 - which was a massive gap from 1st - was too happy and didn't hear the name - but think I came across her geek name here?? Tracy Jojo?? Well Congrats to you and everyone else who entered!

I loved every second and would do it again!

Thanks to everyone here who answered my questions when I decided to enter - also got loads of good stuff from searching too!

Too bad they spelt my name wrong on the Cert tho :cry: My name's Mobaen - they wrote Mobgen! Lol :lol:

Finally posted a list in NEWS today of all the results. Sorry it took so long!

Latest posts

Back