excel comp results so far!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How exciting.... i reallt enjoyed level 3 today apart from sitting next to my educator thought she might make me more nervous but it was fine xXx

WELL DONE TO CATHIE YAYAYA JAC YAYAYAYA AND CHRIS YAYAYA:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone and
Good Luck to everyone in the comps tomorrow.

Well i'm not a virgin comp girl anymore!!I came 9th yesterday in division 2 liquid and powder.I have never felt so sick and stressed in my life.

That sad thing is those nails are not my best.I know nerves played a big part in it.I have done so much better.I was telling my model what i would be marked down on before they even started judging and i was right.

I found the whole set up quite uncomfortable.Freezing cold and a really wide table didn't help either,next time i'll see if i can bring my ironing board.lol!!

Any way as someone posted earlier div 2 l&p is the biggest caterogory so i guess 9 ain't bad for a first go.However i'm so disappointed with myself.

If anyone knows exactly how many where in my division please let me??

I'm so tired now.Have had the worst headache all yesterday afternoon and then got home to find my little girl throwing her guts up!

That is really good 9th when i first competed in level 2 i came 7th, 2nd tme 6th (more people in this one) and 3rd time i won so don't give up keep trying the first one is a learning curvre....thats what i used this one as in level 3 to see were i am in the group and so i know how hard i have to work for the next comp xXx

Well done to all of you - sounds very nerve racking! Youare certainly braver than me!

I Won Level 2, don't forget me!!!!

I am so chuffed, I really didn't expcet it. It was great to meet a few geeks too. Well done to everyone and good luck for todays comps.

Got to compete with the big guns in level 3 next though!!! EEEK!!!:eek:

Well i'm not a virgin comp girl anymore!!I came 9th yesterday in division 2 liquid and powder.I have never felt so sick and stressed in my life.

That sad thing is those nails are not my best.I know nerves played a big part in it.I have done so much better.I was telling my model what i would be marked down on before they even started judging and i was right.

I found the whole set up quite uncomfortable.Freezing cold and a really wide table didn't help either,next time i'll see if i can bring my ironing board.lol!!

Any way as someone posted earlier div 2 l&p is the biggest caterogory so i guess 9 ain't bad for a first go.However i'm so disappointed with myself.

If anyone knows exactly how many where in my division please let me??

I'm so tired now.Have had the worst headache all yesterday afternoon and then got home to find my little girl throwing her guts up!
Don't beat yourself up Louise....it's a steep learning curve....I came 12th last time (which was my first comp)....I didn't see your nails, but I'm sure they were great, they said the standard was really high across the board.

does anyone know any more results from today???

Urban Geek came 6th in Div 3 Sculpts, that's all I know!

well done to all those taking part in the comps

cheers cathie xx
well done chris, great result xx

Well done to all that competed :hug:

Big well done to Clare too, you did fab coming 4th honey, especially as we never did a practise run and went straight into the competition set :D *mwah*

Well done to all that competed :hug:

Big well done to Clare too, you did fab coming 4th honey, especially as we never did a practise run and went straight into the competition set :D *mwah*
Yes a massive well done to ya....blame my clammy hands lol! Your nails were fantastic!

Thanks guys youre great xx (Cathie it WAS your hands lololol!)

I was so pleased with my nails and I feel I have acheived well in what I did........yeah I'm gutted I didn't place but hey ho I'm over it!
I scored pretty high and i had a fantastic weekend and most of all my dear friend Lyndsay WON her division!!! So we still celebrated heavily last night!!!!

Hugs xxx

Thanks guys youre great xx (Cathie it WAS your hands lololol!)

I was so pleased with my nails and I feel I have acheived well in what I did........yeah I'm gutted I didn't place but hey ho I'm over it!
I scored pretty high and i had a fantastic weekend and most of all my dear friend Lyndsay WON her division!!! So we still celebrated heavily last night!!!!

Hugs xxx

Well done everyone......yes, I have vague memories of the celebrations:lol:

TraceyJoJo placed 1st in the novice competition with 249 points....well done!

wow thats fab news well done tracy jojo !!

I'm dying to know how glynis got on !!

Congratulations to all winners and competitors!

Latest posts

Back