excel comp results so far!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! No idea about Glynis I'm afraid, I was shaking so much I had to leave for air! By the time I got back the announcements were over!

Thanks guys! No idea about Glynis I'm afraid, I was shaking so much I had to leave for air! By the time I got back the announcements were over!

Lets have some piccies then - well done!

TraceyJoJo placed 1st in the novice competition with 249 points....well done!

Well done hunnio :)

im so pleased for you.... what did i say?..... i knew you'd do it ;)
thank you for calling me........ i kept checking my phone come 4pm and driving my client mad!...lol

Well done to all that competed :hug:

Big well done to Clare too, you did fab coming 4th honey, especially as we never did a practise run and went straight into the competition set :D *mwah*

Yes big well done to cb too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jess
xox

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO ENTERED............ YOUR BRAVER THAN ME!!:eek::)

Awesome work!! You girls ROCK!!!:Kissing: :hug:

What a great weekend, really pleased with my 5th place in div 2 but also I got 4th place in photographic, so I am a happy bunny today.
I just wanted to say a huge well done to Claireamy, pink flush, Cathie and loobyloo for their wins and Chris, tricky, scratchers, oceana, dilek and G for doing so well:hug: :hug:
And so nice to meet my old friends and new ones.

What a great weekend, really pleased with my 5th place in div 2 but also I got 4th place in photographic, so I am a happy bunny today.
I just wanted to say a huge well done to Claireamy, pink flush, Cathie and loobyloo for their wins and Chris, tricky, scratchers, oceana, dilek and G for doing so well:hug: :hug:
And so nice to meet my old friends and new ones.

Well done Jac - have we seen your piccies yet?

has anyone any ideas where I came on the photographic?

Well done Jac - have we seen your piccies yet?
not yet, going to unpack later and sift through the pics on my camera, cant do it yet because I dread to think whats on there from our sunday night festivities:eek:

A huge well done to all of you who took part... they said the points were very close when they gave the results, the standard was extremely high, there were some fabulous nails and you should all feel so very proud of yourselves :hug:

not yet, going to unpack later and sift through the pics on my camera, cant do it yet because I dread to think whats on there from our sunday night festivities:eek:

It wasnt just us non ExCel geeks at Adele's party that got up to some naughty stuff then!:wink2:

congrats to all the winners, there was some bloody awesome nails at the show. i got 7th place, i think there was 25 in my catagory, but not too sure. anyway, i wasnt nervous at all, which worried me, as i should have been, cant understand it, tho my neck was killing me nearly all weekend, but anyway, im gonna enter in october at manchester and try again. had a mini geek meet in my hotel room, that was fab. tho it was like a meeting in fog - the cigarette smoke was quite dense......

congrats to all the winners again, you should be very proud of yourselves.

congrats to all the winners, there was some bloody awesome nails at the show. i got 7th place, i think there was 25 in my catagory, but not too sure. anyway, i wasnt nervous at all, which worried me, as i should have been, cant understand it, tho my neck was killing me nearly all weekend, but anyway, im gonna enter in october at manchester and try again. had a mini geek meet in my hotel room, that was fab. tho it was like a meeting in fog - the cigarette smoke was quite dense......

congrats to all the winners again, you should be very proud of yourselves.

congratulations glynis :hug:

Well done G:hug:
Brill result for your first comp.

I hope to see some of these festivity pics in the gallery later on!

Big Congrats to all who entered ... Bigger congrats to all who placed!
Always good to see the geeks in the placings :hug:

Weyhey! Big it up for the pompey girl!!!!!!!!!!!! well done! Fanbloodytastic!

Well done to everyone else who entered xxxx

Many Congratulation to all those who entered and to all our geeks who where either placed or not well done!

Good luck next time you all you did a fantastic job despite all the nerves and overwhelming amount of entrants in the competition we are proud of you all!

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
xx :hug:

Well done to all those who entered and a BIG congratulations to all who placed :biggrin:

Well done to all of you that entered and well done to all those with placings. xx

Latest posts

Back