Excel in London or Beauty International in Dusseldorf?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
I had plans of going to both those shows. Unfortunately they are very close in time and I can't take a week off from work. Anybody know what show is the best?

There is also a big beautyshow in Italy, Cosmoprof Bologna from the 10-14th. of April. Anybody been there?

Cec.

Of all the UK shows, I would say Excel is the biggest and is usually held around February/March.

Of all the UK shows, I would say Excel is the biggest and is usually held around February/March.

Yes, I know about Excel, been there. I just wonder if the Beauty International is bigger/better than Excel. I know there are lots of nailcompanies in Germany and that they attend the show in Dusseldorf. I am not sure if all those will be at Excel, I don't think so... Here is the link: Internationale Fachmesse für professionelle Kosmetik, Körperpflege, Nagelpflege und Fußpflege -- BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL Messe

As said, I had plans of going to both, it's just that they are too close in time and I can't take that many days off from work.

I have been looking to Cosmoprof in Bologna too... interesting... That's in April... Here is the link: COSMOPROF - The beauty event

Anyway, it's only weeks until Gmex. I am really looking forward to it! I booked my flights today and will book hotel later. Oh, I hate to take decisions.... Midland, Radisson SAS or Hilton..... I have to decide.... tongiht... maybe... or tomorow....:-D

Cec.

Latest posts

Back