EXCEL (lent!!!!!!!!!) competition!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nailsbynicola said:
ps layla the t.shirts where fab hun can i put in an order for one for next year :D

Hmmmmm why do I get the feeling a few more people are gonna me ask that?! L :Do :D L

Of course you can ''order'' a top, I will try sort something out about doing up more tops, and try get better printing, cos the transfer paper on a lot of the tops split and peeled :? lol sorry chichas ;)

Was a fab day though, and we met some fab people!! Sam, Samantha and Gigi, you are all fantastic!! Was so great to chat to you, think we spent most of the day chatting to you 3 than doing anything else, :D :D And thankyou Samantha for the SpaPedicure kit, you're so sweet (and MAD!) :) Luv yah Misssssssy!!!!

And Caroline n Dawnie you were brill, thanks for the candyfloss Dawnie LOL, strawberry flavour too, lmao :D and thanks to the others who helped me eat it, pmsl 8) We'll deff have to go around with each other at Olympia - and this time I wana join the road trip!!!!!! Bring it on baby, I'm saving my pennies already ;) ;) ;) ;)

xxlaylaxx

Well done Nikki, Ruth and Faye 8) Great news :sunny:

Congratulations Nikki, Ruth and Faye!!!

We all knew you could do it!!!

The Creative stand was GREAT - loved the demos with the video screen so everyone could see!

I shopped, and shopped, so much so that I didn't have the energy to do much else.

Had a fantasitic day tho!

Karen
xxx

Congrats Ruth & Faye!
Have you come down to earth yet, :D
Nice to meet you all - wouldnt have spotted anyone if it wasnt for Layla's fabby tees. :thumbsup:
Like everyone else I dont want to add up how much I spent but I got myself some necessary stuff - no really I needed it :rofl: :rofl:
Also bought a couple of Creative polishes (never tried before), usually get OPI, and got a little Solaroil. I wish I'd got the bigger one now - its lush!
Nice to meet Samantha who is just the warmest, friendliest lady.
Must say sorry to Garey on the Calgel stand for not going back as promised - I found the bar -very quickly followed by the car :shock: Slept all the way home and have a thumping head today :rolleyes: Serves me right for drinking alchol in the daytime :oops:

right took layla to jog my rubbish memory ( thanks hun!!) but who took the pics of all us girls with gigi and samantha?(my mum disappeared with my camera (could of killed her!) so i only got a shot of gigi, samantha and i!) would love to see them! sorry if i seemed a bit dizzy :oops: and didnt get to say hi and find out who you all where i was so in awe of being around gigi, samantha and all you other girls i kinda lost it!! what a wally aye :?
pleased to hear caroline and dawnie got there ok you did make me chuckle with your post dawnie :D
nickki jonesx

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great day :shock:
Caroline and I did manage to get there on time I had one small hicup :D
Left home at 7.00 from Junction 25 MI was picking Caroline up at J21 what did I do drove straight past it :( had to do a 20 mile deture back, but it gave caroline a bit more time in McDonalds lol.
We arrived at around 10.00ish as we walked in there was the Creative stand with the lovly Sam Samantha and Geeg which is where we stayed chatting for about 2hours lol done some shopping then more chatting to Geeg what a fantastic lady u r thanks for the pressie ;) I will cherish it allways.
Then my highlight of the day waiting for Ruth to finish her comp did'nt she do well I am sooooooooooooo proud of you babe will spoil you rotten when you come up on the 27th for the w/e
I felt like a cerlebrity in me t/shirt cameras where clicking all over the place.
Was great to see Layla again she is just so sweet love her to bits and also all the other Geeketts was great to have a chat with you all.
Well done Nikki and all the girls who entered the comp you all done the nail industry proud.
Many thanks to Sam Samantha and Geeg for giving us so much of your time ;)
Arrived home absulutly shattered but content.
Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really gutted that I didn't go with you all cos it sounds like you had an ace time. Unfortunately, I went on my jack jones!!!!!! So there was little ol' me trooping round buying me bits and pieces!!

I was so happy - I was the first to buy anything on the Creative stand!!!!! Kinda sad I know!! I bought a Scrubfresh, the Lulu Collection (how cool are those colours?!) at a ridiculously low price of £29.95 and the best bargain of them all was a 34 fl oz bottle of Retention + and a big tub of clear powder and pink powder for only £110+vat!!!! In total my bill on the Creative stand came to £174.96!!!!!!!!! But so totally worth it!

I also bought some eyeshadows from Mad Beauty. Not really my thing but there's 24 sets of eyeshadows (6 each of 4 different sets) and a stand and it only cost me £20!!!!! Now that's what I call a bargain!

Anyway, Layla the tops were cool - I def want one for Olympia and I want to go with you all!!!!!

First off a big thank you to dawnie you are a wonderful lady i had a fantastic day and you made it for me love ya loads xxxx

Congratulations to ruth, faye, liza and amanda you were all great :thumbsup:

Layla well what can i say :D you are wonderful, my t shirt was great and i had such a scream with you babe :tongue:

Samantha and sam love ya 2 fantastic people that care so much about everybody.
Samantha i'll lean again for you anytime babe ;)

Gigi i'm lost for words (and that's a first lol) you are the most caring and talented lady, i respect you so much nothing is too much trouble. I love ya loads you made my day and you know why ;)

Groovy i hope you got home alright babe :p

To the other geekettes i met toooooo many to mention you are all so lovely and was great to meet you all xxx

:( :( :( :( I wanna go back, I miss everyone, lol :( :( :( :(

Well I better crack on with the tops, lmao, gonna embroid the geek logo, :rolf:

Oh, and Caroline, shy my eye ;) ;) ;) ;)

xxlaylaxx

A great big well done to everyone who competed, you did us all proud.
And Kelly, if I known you were going on your own, we could have picked you along the way and you could have come with us. Next time I`ll remember to ask you. Can`t have anyone walking around on your own, although the amount of chatting we all did, we could have done more shopping, lol

I had a wonderful day with you all ... so great to meet you.

How fun it is to put faces to all the names we have grown to love on this message board .... it has made it so personal for me particularly as I live so far away.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

So proud of Ruth and Faye for having the nerve to go it alone with Fabric# and one day you and it will win together. Also tremendously proud of my Creative Ambassadors and other competitors who are so clever and so professional and who hold up the Creative name and image so well.

XXX's to you all.

Wasn't it the best day ever...................

Wait till you see all the piccies.........
It's like a family album, but then thats what we are .......
one big geeky family................
Just not sure about the papa smurf wanna be!!!!!!!
only kidding Sam , love ya really

love Ruth xxx
back to the real world tomorrow, but a shame it's sooooooooooo soooooooooooon.

Thanks Debbie, that'd be really nice. I've met Ruth, Faye and Layla before but no-one else so I think Olympia should be one big party!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we could all go out for dinner or something afterwards with Mr & Mrs Geek and Geeg. How about it?

i agree with kelly :D
out to dinner with everyone after olympia
the only thing is the prof. beauty awards r usually on the sun. night so we might all have to go to them!
great nite black tie, champagne etc :D
see what sam & sam say
lol liza xx

I don't mind!! What a great excuse to get tarted up!!!!!

Yet again, another set of congratulations to you talented ladies (oh, and Ruth, Faye, Nikki and Justine:D ) Only kidding ladies.......you are stars. Excellent day for Creative and Fabric, me thinks :D

Have always enjoyed Excel, but have to say this year's was the business. Don't think the set up has changed at all, so must just be down to having such a ball. Lovely meeting so many more of you all, however brief. Maybe next time we'll get some more time.

Great seeing Sam, Sam and Gigi........your warmth is just amazing

the only thing is the prof. beauty awards r usually on the sun. night so we might all have to go to them

Great idea Liza, already shopping for my new frock ;)

Adele

Glad you all had a great time. I'm just gutted that I could not attend :( ...maybe next year.

Well done to everyone who competed.

well done everyone :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cazza

Mui said:
Sawadee ka

Sam where you get hair cut i hope you not give tip Ka ... :D :D :D

Kop khun ka mui

:aww:

You mean this -> :fro:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Actually... that shot of Layla's does look like someone slapped me with a cod and then shot me with a cow prod.

PMSL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im sorry!!! Im sure the others have better shots Sam!! ;-)

As for the hair, have you forgotten what Dawnie said??!!! Something about how it made you look younger...mmm...about a month younger ;) :rolleyes: :D

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back