EXCEL (lent!!!!!!!!!) competition!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawadee ka sam

When i find geek web i find have magazine lady send me england Nails and have photo you now i think maybe you have david beakham look ka not same same in photo before . :D :p

I now have lady this web from america rhonda she now send me 21 magazine for me and staff for look and very good for my shop see book america .

Kop khun mak mak na ka rhonda i very happy .

Mui

Sam, being told that you look like David Beckham is going to make Mrs Geek very unhappy!! I can just see all us Geekettes camping outside the front of your house every night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey Kellie,
Repeat after me I am not a stalker, I am not a stalker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am I the only person then that cant get Laylas pic link to work? :(

Wow!
Sounds like you all had a fantastic time! 8)

I hope the Professional Beauty at GMEX is just as much fun because that is where I will be. :D I am going to order a geekette t-shirt so that you all know who I am. Then hopefully people will say hello to me. :D :D

..to all of you who competed. The pics I've seen so far are brilliant. I'm sure there are lots more to come. I wish I could have been at Excel...when is Olympia? Layla..you are sooo talented...brill tees..and what a way to bring everyone together. You all sound like you had a great day.

Come on girls..post more piccies..I need to feel like I was there too!!!!

Gloria,

I managed to get the link up and they are brill!!!

Also, I am not a stalker, I am not a stalker!!!

Olympia is next March, around 23rd

.... MAD and hysterical and LOVELY!!! I so enjoyed seeing many of you again and meeting some new faces :shock: Some of the comments written on this thread are lovely and I thank you :oops: !! I have to say that if it wasn't for Crazy, I still would have been propping up the till and wouldn't have seen my fellow Ambassadors / Geekettes do such an amazing job in the competition!! Hats off :salute: to Nikki-La-La, Justine, Marco, Ruth, Faye and of course Liza :thumbsup: and thanks Caroline for 'pretending' so that I could 'get out of there'!! :shock:

Dinner out after a show - well, sounds like a plan BUT, we have 20 people (The C-Team) that we also take out at Olympia - if you all want to book a Geek Table at the PB Awards for March 04 - THAT, would be cool!!!! Then we can dance and party!!!
:puke: :trashed: :blackeye: :goal:
As for David Beckham, Sam's heard this before (actually in Leeds the other week) and frequently gets told he looks like Brad Pitt!! :? :rolleyes: :? :rolleyes: If you guys carry on, our house won't be big enough for his head (or 'suede' as I like to call it) :D :) I think he's cuter than both :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:
BTW Laystar, you are welcome and it was for all your efforts with the T's!! I shall post pics tomorrow!! Lots and Lots of Love to All!!!

Oooooh! I want to be on that table!

You have to let me know about that nearer the time please! :D

Yep, book me for a place on the table. Just to mingle with the Creative team is good enough for me but to actuallY party as well - god, what more could a girl ask for :D

LOL god Kelly its gonna be that Essex Geekette thing again...
..we'll be taking over the world nxt ;-);-);-);-)

xxlaylaxx

Sawadee ka

If i want come England for see show what show number 1 excel olympyia or an other .

How many day have show ka .

Kop khun ka mui

Id love to come too!! Get that table booked!
was so great to meet so many people at excel...... So come on then girlies wheres all the pics that where being taken? dying to see the one of mrs geek geeg and i!(still waiting for my developed photos to arrive :? !) i was wobbling at the knees all these stars :D
was great to finally meet you in person samantha, samuel you must be very proud what a lovely genuinly warm lady!! (and aaaaaaarrrrrr did you read samuels comments about bagging the best wife in the scratch mag? how sweet is that (no pun intended!! lol):D you two love birds :D fab to see a couple so obviously in love with each other and what a team aye!!)(and oh the comment about bringing up two of the most beautiful children you could ever imagen it just made me want to cry 'sniff' how fantastic is that guy mrs geek !! it made me come over all emotional :shock: so fantastic when you find a guy like that! i'm a lucky one too my hubbies the bees knees not many of them about aye??
nickki jonesx :D :D (ps mrs geek best get put in some patio double doors hun if you don't already have them so sam can exit the building lol ;) )

firstly - Nikki, thank you again :oops: yes it is tres cool when you finally find 'the one' -

Now FELLOW CHICHAS - Listen up.....I for one, will not be able to organise a booking of a PB table as I have 10,000 things to do before our BIGGEST Trade Show, HOWEVER, I can tell you all of when the night is and I can tell you all that the tickets are about £80.00 + VAT which includes a champagne reception, 3 course dinner with coffee and desert... I suggest that someone puts themselves forward to be the delegated Geekette Leader of this night and they can liase with me on times, dates etc... Mui the Olympia Show is in March and is a Sunday, Monday & Tuesday! The busiest day is Sunday and the PB Awards are normally Sunday night! will post dates ASAP!! :shock: :idea:

I suggest that someone puts themselves forward to be the delegated Geekette Leader of this night

Yeah, ok so I might live to regret doing this, but hey..........for the name of Geekette Leader, I'll give it my best shot!! :?

Right, if everyone's happy for me to take on this little (sh*t!) task, I'll need to know exactly who's interested. Please private message me and we can take it from there.

Acting Geekette Leader (until further notice ;) )
Adele

Oh Corn of Pepper!!! :thumbsup: :salute: :queen:

Nice one Babe,
Thanks for this, well we will have a great time at the geeketts table lol......

So have PM'd you with my numbers lol

love Ruth xxxxxxx :salute: :queen: :king: :joker: lets rock !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back