EXCEL (lent!!!!!!!!!) competition!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki-la-la

Reaction score
Hello people..........

Hope you all shopped till you dropped today!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know some of the results from the nail competition that ran today:

(sorry, i only know the winners......)

Tip & Overlay - Marco Benito

Winners of Winners - Justine Crick

Freeform Sculpting - ME, ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry, bit over EXCEL-led!!!!)

BIG UP CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! (and our ambassadors!!)

Well done to everyone that entered, without everyone who entered there wouldn't be a competition...

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done Nikki! :D

:eyesore: :eyesore: Well Done!! :eyesore: :eyesore:

:)
:sunny: Today has been a great day for you at Excel. Well done!

Lesleyx

congratulations

:D also congratulations to ruth and faye

:bouncy: Congratulations and well done :bouncy:
How did Ruth, Faye and any other geeks do? I'd love to see some photographs.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ruthy came 3rd!!!! And Faye came 9th!! So happy for my chichas, their nails were fab!!!!!

Well done Nikki, I was sitting behind you when the competition winners were declared :salute: :)

xxlaylaxx

BIG CONGRATS TO NIKKI, RUTH AND FAYE :thumbsup: :salute: :thumbsup: :salute:

CASEY XX

well congratulations girls

for today well done :D

i had great day today saw the geek too
i didnt introduce myself as he was far to busy i watched him demo how sexy is his voice ?

i didnt know which one sam was ? the pretty one yeh ? doing the talking on the mic ? wasnt sure

anyway i enjoyed today hope you all did too

was an experience for me although i missed marco benitto durh lol
and a few others must have walked round with my eyes shut

although i saw gina wallace that was great watching her airbrush and melles stand too werent too sure which was melle

i looked for you layla ? cudnt see you

did anyone notice me ??????????????????

Congratulations Nikki! salute
Layla, I must've been sitting next to you as I was behind Nikki as well!

Well done Ruth and faye, I think a few drinks are in order hic and then maybe a few more!

I bet you are all shattered from today, I am, and I only shopped! lol

Suey x

haven't quite worked out how to colour the text, oops, sorry about that!

Liza, how did you get on today? Well I hope! lol

suey x o)

:o :o LOL!!!!!!

Here are 2 pics of our day, im sure the others will post theirs up soon. Pic quality isnt great im afraid

:rolleyes:

http://fairy_toes.tripod.com/excelpics/

xxlaylaxx

great pics layla

i got mrs geek wrong then i thought she was the blonde

i wish id have seen you all there i cud have come and said hi

what a shame !

Well done to Nikki, Marco and Justine Crick!!!!
Firstly and more importantly it was so great to meet so many from the board...............I wont mention all of you by name , because there where so many and I am bound to forget one or two.
What I wont forget is the huge support and well wishes before the Competition, I am very touched that you thought of us, cheered us on and stayed right till the announcements, I am sure that I am not speaking just for me but Faye, Liza and Amanda too...............
Well the T-shirts went down a storm, cheers Layla xxxxxxxx
Even the photographer from the nails mag took a special shot of them, so that should be worth a look in the next nails mag.............
Well I am definitely not a virgin any more it's official...................
It was a great learning curve, and I will tell you all the standards are very high there................

Now we need more Fibreglass and Silk competitors as there where only Faye and myself doing this, so we got judged with the L&P Category.So come on guys and gals , we need more of us out there.......................
Lets show them that Fibreglass and Silks have high standards too and it will make it a better Competition all round................
So come on get Competing it's great fun, nerve racking but what an experience..................
Faye has some piccies on her digi camera and I have some stills to be developed. So there will be up as soon as we can get them on here..............

P.S. and after the show well, Liza, Faye, Tina, and my hubby went out for a huge chinese at Canary Wharf and had a great time as well..........
Thanks to Liza for all her support and tricks and tips, LOVE YA ......
Thanks to Antony and his great support xxxxxxxxxLOVE YA ........
Dawnie well your the best ..........LOVE YA ....... you will have to compete...
Crazy thanks for the Voddy and Orange babe, was well needed after that one ....... LOVE YA................
Gigi, Samantha, Sam well what can I say but, LOVE YA...for thinking we could do this.......Well watch this space there will be more to come now...
We will make Fabric# the Competitors favorite...................

So love to all
Ruth xxxxxxxxx

sawadee ka

i very happy for nikki ruth faye and every body have beautifull time show i like photos and want see nails if some lady have photos of nails .

kop khun ka mui

:D :D
Good morning
Many congratualtions Nikki and anyone else who entered the competition.
And yes I shopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josephine

Sawadee ka

Sam where you get hair cut i hope you not give tip Ka ... :D :D :D

Kop khun ka mui

A huge 'Well Done' to Nikki, Ruth & Faye. Well done Nikki for winning - again!!!

I must give a huge congrats to Faye and Ruth though!!!! I'm so pleased you came 3rd Ruthie babe!!!!! I have the utmost admiration for all you girls and guys who enter competitions. I don't think my nerves would hold up!!!!!! I'm sure the world of competing holds a lot more in store for you two.

WELL DONE

Well done girls how fantastic is that then :D !! well done ruth 3rd aye you go girl !! realy pleased for all of you !
come on girls get your piccies up on the board!! i just missed the photo with all the other geekettes! although you can see my forehead in the back ground of your pic layla :D i was shopping on the creative stand a the time!
it was so nice to meet everyone you where all so freindly i was realy chuffed to be able to catch up with samantha sweet, gigi , ruth and all the girls, even saw ketan patel from a distance (dont you just get in awe of these guys :D ) wanted to say hi to sam but he looked flat out so hi sam maybe catch you next time.
congratulations again to everyone who took part in the competion your all winners!!
nickki jonesx ps layla the t.shirts where fab hun can i put in an order for one for next year :D

Congratulations to all of you who took part, I spent sometime just looking from a distance at all the competitors, (nerve racking stuff) you are all winners. I also recognized same faces from the board, I was busy working out in my head who was who :) . Did a lot of shopping too, cant wait to see my statement :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back