Excel, London Sunday 7 September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey glenda. yes i'll be on the ezflow stand at gmex as well as excell. i'm looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the geeks there :) :D

Well...... what a week I've had!. Finally handed in my notice at the greyhound track after a car accident a couple of weeks ago forced my hand. I want to 'get serious' about nails now and stop p******ing about at it :rolleyes:
I'm coming to Excel and hope to meet some Geekettes. Had planned a nice big spend but, our pc has packed up presenting me with a £240 bill (I'm sitting in the library at the mo) and now me ole' boiler has give up the ghost (showers at my moms) :(
So its looking as if I'll be the sad faced person drooling over all the goodies I cant afford - but sod it I'm still coming anyway :!:

Well Hun sounds like you had a nightmare.............
Well Exel will cheer you up................
It always does me, well shopping of any kind does, even window shopping..................
So divine intervention has forced you hand so to speak, well life works in mysterious ways.........................
So go and get em girl, you will be glad you have taken the plunge..........
Hope to meet you at Exel and we can always have a drink to cheer our selfs up lol

lots of love Ruth xxxxxx

Hiya Ruth and Faye

Tons of luck to you both for your competition with the fantastic Fabric#

Dawnie said:
Hiya
I will be there Sunday I will be driving the lovely crazy Caroline should be interesting as she is navigating I am driving and cant take me eyes off the road to lip read :shock: never mind we will prob end up in Scotland :D
Oh happy days

trust me dawnie we will get there lol

Bless your heart - that was THE funniest post I have read in ages - I'm suprised you haven't got 'puppy-my-love - Mully' to lip read - you guys will be great!!! Can't wait to see you both! xx

Well you never know Mrs Geek we might arrive in time for the comp results :shock: I know!!!!!!!!!!! I can stick the map to the windscreen :D
No we will be fine great team ;)
Looking forward to seeing you again also Sam.
Take care Dawnie xxxxxx

LOL madness!!! I can expect to be waiting a while for you both then Dawnie!!! LOL!! Either that, or you'll be arriving with souvenirs from Scotland! pmsl :)

xxlaylaxx

I really really want to come on the Sunday but I dnt knw how I can get to London without having to stay over because I need to be a work the following day, plus I cnt rly afford to stay over. :(

I have recieved tickets to the Professional Beauty exhibition in Manchester though as well. This would be nearer for me obviously but will it have the same nail stands there? :?

beautifulnails03 said:
I have recieved tickets to the Professional Beauty exhibition in Manchester though as well. This would be nearer for me obviously but will it have the same nail stands there? :?

Of course - infact more - Jessica, Grafton and I think OPI are NOT doing ExCeL!! They will be doing Manchester (GMEX) - I may be wrong about OPI!! ;)

Yay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But will you lot be there because this will be the first exhibition or gathering that I will ever have been to and I really want to see some of you? :D

Well love of course we will be there...............
It will be so much fun to meet everybody...........
I can't wait.................
Our lovley Layla is doing the Comp T-shirts too for us.........
So Faye, Liza, Amanda and I will look the part..................
Competition Geeks lol...................
Well we will knock em dizzy with our dazzle and our Nail stuff..................
Well hopefully not to dizzy or the judging would be fun to watch........

Did my practice set today and I am very pleased with them............
So to celebrate I have just opend a nice bottle of Merlot ..........(any excuse I hear you shout) lol

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Lol amazing what a bit of bribary can do isnt it Ruthy?! lol!! Do you realise it's taken me about 5 hours to do Caroline's, Dawnie's and Samantha's tops?! lmao! Dont mind really, its arty and I love doing it! Give me some fabric'n'paint and Im amused for hours! :) Will make you competition geeks look like Stars :)
And no, i wont make you look too dizzy..will save that for the other Chichas! mwahahaha! Oh too late! Mwahaha :twisted:
xxlaylaxx

Hi all,
im going to Excel both days,
im competing like Faye and Ruth (Good luck girls!) for the first time on sunday too! (getting kinda scared now......lol)
i'll be on the EZ flow stand on the monday so ya better all pop along and say 'hello' and watch Antony do his fab demos! :D

Jess
;)

hi ya peeps
i will be going on sunday i'll be the one all in black (as per usual :D ) brandishing my credit card (which i have now found hubbie didnt hide it that well :D )
with the nose ring and the bobbed brownie coloured hair make sure you say hi if we pass :D
realy looking forward to it!
and good luck to all the girls that are brave enough to compete i wish you all the best!
nickki jonesx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back