EXCEL PICS!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
http://kookynails.tripod.com/mypics/id1.html

:D :D :D :D They are Crazy'n'Creative's pics. There are more but I gota get up for work @ 4.30 in the morn and dammit i need sleep so will load the others up 2moro!!

Enjoy for now

xxlaylaxx

BTW..I forgot to label everyone..duuuuh

In the first pic its...

Samantha, me, Gigi and Dawnie

2nd pic....

Going from the back : Adele, me, Sam, Dawnie, Samantha, Caroline
At the front: Ruthy, and Faye

NJoy :rolleyes: ;)

xxlaylaxx

Those pictures bring back great memeories...................
Thanks to Caroline for sending them xxxxxxxxxxx
love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Your welcome ruth

just sorry it took so long to get them on board pc trouble was the hold up :shock: :shock: :rolleyes:

you will find more excel pics here

http://crazyncreative.tripod.com/crazyncreativenails/id2.html

enjoy and if your going to gmex come and find us we will have camara's again :shock: :shock: :D :D

Sure does bring back memories............cant wait till Sunday we can do it all again :D
See you Sunday morning Caroline with your breakfast lol and I have me box of tissues ready Ruth.
Love ya
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Except I won't be there this time to share in the fun and celebrations! :(

You guys better not forget me ... someone better be on the phone to me pronto after the results are given.

Have fun!!! :bouncy:
XXXXXXXXXXX

..someone will call!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :arg: :hit: :frust: :rofl:

Geeg you will most certainly be missed :( was a pleasure to spend so much time with you at excel :D
I will make sure someone makes that call.
Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Bless!! Dawnie!

And I know you will as well!

Will miss you guys. I loved meeting everyone ... I guess you could tell as I spent all day with you all!! That's the kind of work I like at a show. :D

Geeg, your phone wont stop ringing all afternoon lol

Well I will call you too..................
So get the champus or the tissues ready..........hell if we come even third get both out................

Love Ruth xxxxxxxx

geeg said:
Will miss you guys. I loved meeting everyone ... I guess you could tell as I spent all day with you all!! That's the kind of work I like at a show. :D

geeg we loved meeting you too just a shame you won't be at gmex but hey with all the phone calls and the pics you will think you were with us :D :D

Sawasdee kha

Kop khun kha for show photo every body look very nice .

MUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back