Excel September 2003

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

Reaction score
Hello, which day is everybody going to Excel this september?? I missed out in March so I definitly want to make it in September!!

Are we all gonna wear our Team Geek shirts?? (not the thongs thought Layla!! :rolleyes: )

What day is Sam doing his demos? or will it be both??

please let me know as I don't want to be all on my lonesome!!

kitty said:
Hello, which day is everybody going to Excel this september??

Question is, is it even being held in September this year? So far everything but the nails show is listed as booked :shock:

As far as I know it is on and I`ll be going on the Sunday, I think it should be compulsory to wear geek shirts, then we`ll all stop and say "hi" to each other. Otherwise we`ll just walk past one another and no know it. Not that I have a geek shirt yet of course.

i will be there on the sunday and will be wearing my team geek t shirt for sure

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

As far as I am aware :rolleyes: it's Sunday / Monday - September 7th & 8th!! We have space booked so I'm sure this is a definite!! It will be an absolute blast :boom: to see Geekettes in shirts - I'll take a pic and send it to the magazines!!! ;)

Hi ya all,
Well I for one cant wait............
If it's anything like Olympia lol lol lol.
Geeketts t-shirts are a must me thinks..................

Love Ruth xxx

I or rather me and the mother are most probably going on the sunday....
You wont miss me because i will have the geek t-shirt on and my hair in some strange colour :D at the moment it is bright red......... went to silverstone today and havent been home long and steve kept saying dont stand up the cars will think you are the red light and stop :D ............

Getting back to the subject on piccys and magazine , does that mean i might even get my dream come true and at least have my name printed in a nails mag.................... I work hard but dont seem to get any closer it would make me very very very happy little bunny............................

take care hun love faye xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back