excel show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hello geeks,
whos going up to the show on the sunday??

emmalouisa said:
hello geeks,
whos going up to the show on the sunday??
Oh yes indeedy!!!

Adele

hi im going with a mate from collge is anyone getting the train we could all get lost? lol

Im getting the train, can meet up with you if you want Em!

yes we can meet up sarah also i think kelly c will be meeting us xx

Cool, should be a laugh. More the merrier. All get lost together LOL

I'm going with Caz on the Monday, so well looking forward to it.

GOODNESS!!!
is it nearly that time again already!
i'm competing on the sunday, & this year i've booked out the monday aswell so that i can have a good shop aswell!
liza x

I'm hoping to go up on the sunday i hope debs is still going then as she mentioned going up 2gether that ok still debs?

Hi,

I'm travelling down on the Saturday, staying overnite, visiting the show on the Sunday, back to Herefordshire same day and back to work 9am Monday morning..phew I tired already!!

Of course Jackie. I`m assuming me ole friend dellie is still accompanying me too, wouldn`t be the same without her

liza smith said:
GOODNESS!!!
is it nearly that time again already!
i'm competing on the sunday, & this year i've booked out the monday aswell so that i can have a good shop aswell!
liza x

You and me both babe, time to have fun again............are we the all blacks again or the geeky all whites ??????........
and we can shop on Monday and have a chance for a coffee and a real natter too................. Can't wait xxxx

Am going on the sunday with a few other nail techs out of my salon for a big shop.

Got the monday and tuesday off as think I have the Fabric# course on one of these days at Milton Keynes.

Have started me shopping list already lol

Jue xxx

hi sharon where abouts r u stayin is it expensive to stay up there???

Debs said:
Of course Jackie. I`m assuming me ole friend dellie is still accompanying me too, wouldn`t be the same without her
Thats great debs will make proper arrangments near the time (cant wait 2 meet ruth) lol

Debs said:
awww.........thanks doll........might be bringing along another buddy (Jen the Pen;) ) if that's alright. Don't mind driving again.

Delliexxx

Hiya,

I will be there from saturday to monday night. I'm exhibiting on the nailorder stand, so you will have to come and see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont get chance to shop :cry:
Amanda

Hi Guys i am going to the Excel Show and cant wait will be my first one! not sure just yet what day but would be great to meet up with everyone x

hi kel well if u decide to go on the sunday sarah lou and me and my mate from college r all meetin up and getting the train speak soon xx

I seem to have missed something! What show is going on at Excel this coming weekend I gather?

Latest posts

Back