Excel - so what's the meeting time/place?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Can someone let me know what the official meeting time/place is at excel for sun & mon? Ta!

I really don't know either Teena !!!!! Im meeting up with EmmaLouisa at the station and were going on from there, Maybe we could all meet up for lunch or something.

Somebody mentioned meeting at the bagel stand. My idea would be to use the Bagel stand as a meeting point between, say 12 and 2. That way, you're bound to meet another Geek at some point during that time if you haven't already arranged to meet someone! ;)

toodles said:
Somebody mentioned meeting at the bagel stand. My idea would be to use the Bagel stand as a meeting point between, say 12 and 2. That way, you're bound to meet another Geek at some point during that time if you haven't already arranged to meet someone! ;)
I'm thinking, maybe I just may have to sample a bagel or two on Sunday....!

We could compare sample nails that we've had done! (I've taken my enhancements off already :cry: in anticipation - feel naked without them!)

Hi Teena,

I can't make it to Excel this year. :cry: otherwise I'd meet you at the stand and stuff my face too. :lol:

Have a good time and let us know what it's like.

plaoh said:
Hi Teena,

I can't make it to Excel this year. :cry: otherwise I'd meet you at the stand and stuff my face too. :lol:

Have a good time and let us know what it's like.
I'll think of you while I'm munching!!!

I would love to meet up with some of you guys, but I am only going on monday so are we still on for the bagel stand between twelve and two?

Latest posts

Back