Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Yippee - back on line! Such a lot to catch up on as always.
Going to Excel on Sunday a couple of hundred quid lighter than I would have been (thanx to getting this thing sorted)
Have been reading through all the posts - phew! - dont know if I missed it but, I was wondering if there is going to be a definate meet point/time or would that make things too chaotic?
One way or the other I will be 'geek' spotting. Hope someone remembers to bring a camera!

Im bringing my digital camera, so we can upload the pics online for all to see ;-) I'll scrimp up my pennies and bring a disposable camera too.

Im going round with Dawnie and Caroline (provided Caroline doesnt navigate Dawnie all the way to Narnia). We'll be pretty easy to spot judging by the amount of glitter on our tops :oops: and we'll be keeping an eye out for other geeks! Now would be the time to post pics of yourselves so we can recognise you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cya there
:hic:
xxlaylaxx

meeting place would be great

anyone going on monday?

me ad ruth will be going on monday to get all our stock and so on as we are competeing on sunday and that will take up most of the day so monday is stock day .
love faye xxxxxx

Me and Mandi are going both days, so stop and say Hi if you see us first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back