Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Just wondering if any geeks going to Londons Excel next weekend??? If so what bargins are you hoping to bag?? xx

Excel Professional Beauty is in in February... Olympia is this weekend.
Maybe you've got your dates muddled Lisa :hug:

Oh what!!! I've written in my diary Excel 26th and 27th May,god knows where I got that from! just looked at my ticket and its for Olympia for tomorrow!!! argh!!! Think I losing the plot!!! Was looking forward to it next weekend too,lol......now do I go tomorrow??? nothing much planned...lol.....going for a lie down

Hi,

I go to the hair show at excel in October and was just wondering if any of you guys think they mite move it to Wembley now its finished?

It used to be at Wembley before they knocked it down and I thought it was much much better. Also it was a hell of a lot easier to get to.

I find it a hell of a treck out to excel and it was a nightmare one year when there were bad storms and they shut the sky train thing and shipped us in coaches which took FOREVER. Also all trains were cancelled so we all got stranded in london over night and had full columns booked in next day which we could do nothing about.

Nightmare

Latest posts

Back