ExCellent Geeking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Whew.

I have just arrived in Glasgow Scotland after an exhilarating and exhausting week that is still only halfway done!

Sunday through Tuesday saw the Professional Beauty Spring show (the 3rd largest trade show [of any industry] in the UK) where a fantastic time was had by all.
The competitions were truly fantastic with superb and emotional wins taking place. Big congratulations to all the competitors who took part. Competition was fierce and the winners well deserved.

The Professional Beauty awards were Monday night and many talented salons, companies and people walked away with the beauty industry equivalent to the 'Oscars' (Jessica/Natural Nail Company for best customer care in the nail industry and Creative Nail Design/Designer Nails for best training in the entire beauty industry).

A massive thanks to Ruth, David and Layla (you too Nikki!) too who came to man the Geek Stand all 3 days. I really can not say thank you enough for all your dedication. The stand simply couldnt have existed without you guys. I owe you all big time :)

Doug Schoon and I just did the first full day of our UK and Ireland tour in Dublin and I have to say it was a hell of a lot of fun. We are now getting ready for tomorrow in Glasgow and then we shall be zipping down to Leeds. Anyone attending - just remember that the event starts at 1pm (first come first served ;) ).

Must go now as I am absolutely exhausted. I will catch up on things when I get a few moments :)

nJoy

Yes it's been a fantastic few days. Not surprised you're exhausted!! I'll be in Leeds tomorrow and am really looking forward to meeting yourself and Doug Shoun (and hopefully getting my book signed!!)

Hi Sam - I hope you and Doug have a great time in my home town and I look forward to seeing you both on Saturday at Loughton.

kateyork1 said:
Yes it's been a fantastic few days. Not surprised you're exhausted!! I'll be in Leeds tomorrow and am really looking forward to meeting yourself and Doug Shoun (and hopefully getting my book signed!!)

What time are you at Leeds From and to...I've gotta workboo :cry: during the day

Latest posts

Back