Excellent Supplier!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
A short while ago i did a thread on a guy i met called Mike who did me a fantastic deal on an airbrush and all the bits to go with it! Which generated lots of pm's!

Well Mike has now launched his own company and is stocking more goodies.....

He has recently starting selling portable massage couchs, gas lift stools, and other general usefull items.

His website is being built the address will be www.econo-med.com he mainly deals with medical, beauty and complimentary health products.

Anyone interested please email him for a brochure, please also add what you are looking for as some of the newer items are not yet listed.

I've told him about this wonderful board and all the people on it and he has very kindly agreed to offer discounts for geeks!

Please email him at [email protected] and mention the geek site!

I've brought a few bits from him now and can deffinatley recommend his aftercare and deals!

Taz
x

Econo-med have been around for a while, i bought my beauty couch from them about a year ago. I've had there recent brochure and they don't seem to do as much beauty bits as they used to. But are a good company with regular offers on.

Sammie

ooh i'm definately interested!!! i'm a bit addicted to airbrushed nail since dee did some for me!!!

Latest posts

Back