Exceptions to no discount rule

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonfrog

Accountant for salon owners
Reaction score
Thought this was an interesting quick video from Trent Munday on the Top 4 Exceptions To The No Discount Rule:

I had a 25% discount during my first 2 months of opening, to kick start my business. I made it clear it was until the end of March and that was it.

I also have an all year round discount whereby if a person has more than one treatment during the same visit they get a discount. 10% if they have 2 services, 15% for 3 services and 20% fir 4 services. Must be taken by the same person during the same visit.

Other than that, I offer no discounts. I also have a continuous loyalty scheme whereby every 5th visit they get a complementary service. It’s a small service which doesn’t take much time and there’s a choice between 5 different services. It encourages clients to try new things free of charge which might prompt them to start having that service and it means I’m continuously rewarding them whilst they remain loyal.

Latest posts

Back