Excited! Should I play?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonnieee

Reaction score
My Shellac kit arrived today but not on my training course for 2 weeks should I have a play on myself in the meantime?

Its yours, you've paid for it, of course you should play!!!

Jo xx

My Shellac kit arrived today but not on my training course for 2 weeks should I have a play on myself in the meantime?

Aww thanks Jo I don't need telling twice lol thinking in all honesty it's worth having ago before the training anyway as more likely to think of questions to ask and of course I need to check the lamp works ok... :)

Go on ........ you know you want to :green:

There's tutorial videos on CND.com which are well worth a look first. I got my Shellac on Tuesday and have done my toes - they look fab :biggrin:

Lol I just done my fingers - look great but defo need a bit more practice :) rung to book my training but the course I wanted not available so glad now I played else would have been so disappointed! I used the tutorials online too - the most useful one is the link I found on here for how to open the lid on the lamp!! Not sure I would have managed without it! :)

Ps what colour you done on your toes I'm Hot Pop Pink on my fingers

Hot Chillis - but I think I was being SO careful about doing thin layers that I did them too thin - but they still look good and so easy to do!! :)

I took my off and redid them one finger was too thin and I got my hair caught on another so decided to have a second go and try a different colour - I got Cityscape by mistake so tried that out wasn't to keen so put layer of Gold VIP Status - hopefully photo attached

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334930112.244508.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334930112.244508.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back