Exel-lent pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Here are our Competition piccies.................
Hope you like them...............
My 3rd place nails
hpw78.jpg

Fayes 9th place nails
hpw79.jpg

FAyes 9th place nails
hpw80.jpg

The Competition Geeks and Grand Master Geek
hpw81.jpg

love Ruth xxxxxx

Oh Ruth and Faye..those nails are beautiful...a big congratulations to you both!!

I was ExCel on Sunday but was walking around like a zomby, due to some bad news the day before...so even though i had hoped to see you there and introduce myself I wouldn't have noticed youe even if I had bumped right into you! thankfully Debs was there to help me along! (thanks Debs!!)

You must be very chuffed!

Ruth and Faye - You got it going on!!!!

I want to be one of your models in your next competition, pleeaaasseeeeee!!!! I'm serious, not joking!! Let me know if I can.

Sorry if you think it's really cheeky of me it's just that I would love to see what goes on in the competition arena without actually competing!!!

Yeah, me too Kelly. I would love to be a model for anyone who needs one. I`d have to have my nails vetted first though, they have to be perfect don`t they?

Sawadee ka ruth faye

Thank you for let me see pic of nails you make in competition i like red nails too much very beautifull .

Faye can i ask you something please i hope you not angry me i think that french nail look very beautifull have little longer is the way them want for competition or something you think better for you like i not know too much about french nail why i ask you ka .

Kop khun ka mui

Fantastic pics, Ruth and Faye ..... you did yourselves proud :salute:
I got all excitable just watching the buzz you two got from competing, think I'd fall apart if it was me, lol!
Closest I will probably ever get to the competition circit was at last years Excel. Watching Antony Buckly doing demos, as soon as he'd finished this girl I eapt into her place and just blurted "do me a boogie nights". He did the prettiest glitziest nail I've ever had. It was the first time I'd ever seen a man get his tool out to do nails :shock: I dont do acrylic so those little implements he uses to pinch and straighten were an eye opener!!.
Anyway, before he started the nail he yanked my hand over to the girl sitting next to him and said "look what I got" between them they both tried to get me to come back the next day for a comp. I was so embarrassed because I blurted out that next day was having my new French doors fitted :oops:
The point of all this waffle is
I wanna be a model too and if Antony Buckley thinks I have nice fingers then hey ;)
If you read this Antony - do you have any recollection of it and if so - who was the lady I'm reffering to? :huh:

Thanks Ruth for sharing your photos with us all - I have never been to a competition to watch never mind compete!!! but one day who knows!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH RUTH AND FAYE

that both Ruth and Faye did a beautiful job with those Fabric nails - I am going to chat to PB regarding rules on F/G at Olympia!!! Well done bpth of you xx

Well we are proud that we did it .........
But more so , that the judges and one in particular thought we had used L&P and I have to comment on my score sheet on this...........
has made my day as I have always said...I can make Silk look like L&P..............
So my point is to all those L&P only users, give Fabric# a go and add it to your services........................
Because it is officialy, if a judge can't tell the difference will your client????
So if any of you are like me and can't offer L&P due to health and saftey regulations, this is as damn near as you will get to L&P.............

Oh BTW Samantha, hopefully PB Manchester will be a bit different and hopefuly some of those judges will be wearing glasses and a gag........

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Hi Ruth & Faye
Excellent nails! Well done, don't matter about anything else, just well done!

I recognise you 2 in the photo but who are the other 2??
Karen

Hi Ruth

It is really great seeing other people's nails on the site, and again it gives those of us learning SOMETHING TO ASPIRE TO/DREAM ABOUT!!! :D

I may be acting really dumb/dumber than usual, but what are the Health and Safety reasons that prevent you doing Acrylic nails, just interested - hope that's not a personal questions, I just keep learning, learning learning!

Am going to have a go at Fabric on nail trainer and looking forward to seeing the results!

WELL DONE LADIES FOR YOUR NAILS!
Lesleyx

Mrs Geek :queen: I think you should talk to PB about Ruth and Faye's entry although what a huge compliment to the both of them!

Ruth/Faye/Liza/Nikki - do you need any models for GMEX/Olympia? I think I've started something now on this subject!!! You'll just have to have a different model for each competition but I want to be the first as I started it!!! :D

kelly how would you like to be my model, well we do only live down the road so we can do lots off practise runs, let me know if your up for it

love faye xxxxxxx
please please say you will do it hun for little old me x wink wink x

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay get Kelly to come along, it'll be one huge Geeky family in the competition room ;-) Im with Ruthy Baby :-D

And thnx again Faye for being my model you lil lifesaver ;-) xxxxxxx

xxlaylaxx

as i said hun anytime for you . we will have a fab time lol
love ya hun faye xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would be honoured to be your model!!! Just let me know when and where!!!!

Ooooh, I'm getting all excited!!

God its gonna be 'Essex Geekettes do Manchester'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

xxlaylaxx

S@*t - just had a thought. It might be a bit difficult going up to Manchester what with the baby and all. Will you be going up on the morning or will you be staying overnight? If you go up on the morning it shouldn't be a problem but I won't be able to do it if you're staying overnight 'cos I don't think the hubby will cope on his own!! Men, eh! :rolleyes:

Sorry to be a pain about this. If I can't do Manchester could I still be your model for Olympia 'cos I would still love to do it for you.

Cheers hun.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE COMPETITORS !!! JUST FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO COMPETE.
SPECIAL CONRATS TO RUTH/FAYE AND LIZA YOUR NAILS WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL
AND OF COURSE JUSTINE, NIKKI AND MARCO
I WAS THE JUDGE WHO SAID RUTHS NAILS LOOKED LIKE LIQUID AND POWDER, I AM A VERY PROUD EDUCATION AMBASSADOR FOR CREATIVE AND HAVE BEEN USING AND TEACHING FABRIC# SINCE IT WAS LAUNCHED, BUT THOSE NAILS WERE TO DIE FOR!
WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!
DEBBIE EASTER
EDUCATION AMBASSADOR
MANCHESTER[/quote]

Hey Faye, I`m not far away either, I`ll be your model if Kelly can`t do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back