Exeter recommendation please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the best place to put this but I'm on my iPhone and a bit limited.

I have a friend who would like a simple French manicure next Thursday in Exeter for a wedding she's going to. Could anyone recommend a good technician who might be able to fit her in? I was due to do them before she left but she's now leaving earlier than planned.

Thanks!

Lucy x

Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the best place to put this but I'm on my iPhone and a bit limited.

I have a friend who would like a simple French manicure next Thursday in Exeter for a wedding she's going to. Could anyone recommend a good technician who might be able to fit her in? I was due to do them before she left but she's now leaving earlier than planned.

Thanks!

Lucy x
Hi Lucy, I have requested details on face book from my CND education ambassadors in that area .. You should soon have an answer and the details of someone who is excellent and that you can trust to do a good job. X

Thank you Gigi, that's great! x

PS Apologies for the late reply, I've been camping over the Bank Holiday & without my phone!

Latest posts

Back