Exfoliating gloves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerise

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get cheap exfoliating gloves to go in welcome packs? thanks :)

Primark £1 and there really good and last ages :)

bodycare or wilkinsons x

Poundland. And they do lots of bits that could go in goody/welcome packs.

99p shop, tesco's

Tesco 99p or asda same sort of price x

Thank you guys and would you put 1 or a pair in each pack? Because I only use 1 at a time and swap hands? Just thinking it would save money?!

Home Bargains x

Thank you guys and would you put 1 or a pair in each pack? Because I only use 1 at a time and swap hands? Just thinking it would save money?!

Yes I think you could just put 1 in, keep your costs down. They'll be pleased to get anything as everyone loves a wee freebie xx

does anyone know where i can get cheap exfoliating gloves to go in welcome packs? thanks :)

What else are you putting in the welcome packs Hun?

definitely only put one in so saves you on costs. x

Thank you for your help, I'm also putting in some sachets, individually wrapped chocolates, any offers I have on, some leaflets and buisness card and the exfoliating glove :) x

I bought some gloves in 99p store today and got 2 pairs in a pack (so 4 gloves for 99p).

Snap £shop, you get 4 gloves for a pound :lol:

Dunelm Mill do them too, that's where I buy mine

Can u b really blonde... What's a welcome pack for x

So sorry to seem dumb but what are your welcome packs for? Sounds great!! x

what bags are you putting them in?

the welcome pack are for new clients, party hosts and wedding packages all with different things inside. (nail clients get nail file ect) they dont cost much to make and i think it makes them come back :) the bags i use are from ebay there abit like childrens party bags but you can get them in any colour and size :)

I think this is a fantastic idea!! x

Latest posts

Back