Exhausted from Crewe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, Just dragged my sorry tired butt in from the single most amazing training I have ever been a part of.

For the past several weeks, I have been working long and hard at organising the largest, longest, and most diverse Creative Institute (aka Boot Camp) of all time.
The event started on July 14th with about 36 booties hand picked from around the globe and was taught by Doug Schoon, Tom Bachik, Euro Team Creative, Susan Cox, and lil ol me. The seven days were very long and very hard (6am to about 11pm) and very strenuous on the booties and the trainers but I have to say that the results have been phenomenal.

I have been very lucky to be a part of many great training teams in the past. I have been very lucky to lead many of these Institutes around the world, and I have to say; I have never worked with such a perfect team and had such a flawless event. Kudos to all involved... especially to all those that attended (and survived) ;) .

Well... thats it for me right now... I am freaking beat. I shall be going down to bed and crashing out for about 16 days.

See you when I awake ;)

The Nail Geek said:
Well, Just dragged my sorry tired butt in from the single most amazing training I have ever been a part of.

For the past several weeks, I have been working long and hard at organising the largest, longest, and most diverse Creative Institute (aka Boot Camp) of all time.
The event started on July 14th with about 36 booties hand picked from around the globe and was taught by Doug Schoon, Tom Bachik, Euro Team Creative, Susan Cox, and lil ol me. The seven days were very long and very hard (6am to about 11pm) and very strenuous on the booties and the trainers but I have to say that the results have been phenomenal.

I have been very lucky to be a part of many great training teams in the past. I have been very lucky to lead many of these Institutes around the world, and I have to say; I have never worked with such a perfect team and had such a flawless event. Kudos to all involved... especially to all those that attended (and survived) ;) .

Well... thats it for me right now... I am freaking beat. I shall be going down to bed and crashing out for about 16 days.

See you when I awake ;)
Sounds like the boot camp of all boot camps xxxxxx
A truly memorable event.............
Get some rest I am sure you deserve it.........
But nice to have ya back here, we have missed ya !!!!!!!!!

Glad you have had a great time. :cool:
We will hear more no doubt, When you finally awake from your very long sleep ;)

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sounds great!

Sam
XXX

Sorry Samuel, I know how tired you must be, BUT...could you have a look around to see if anyone has been left behind........I sent my wee girl down into your care 9 days ago and some other completely different and quite wonderful WOMAN has returned in her place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longer message to follow.....Fiona

ah fiona is so amazing she was a treasure and fabulous to meet! Sam you deserve a rest, well done my friend! Take care of yourself :green:

Latest posts

Back