Expanding my business to training academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyhair

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I’m looking into expanding and building a hair academy to teach hair extensions to build my brand a lot more.

I’ve looked and I realise I have to have level 3 teaching qualification- is this correct? Also does anyone know anywhere good for achieving the qualification.

Ideally I want to give out habia qualification certificates so the student has a certified certificate

Thanks in advance!

If it is anything like VTCT teacher training, you will need to have trained with Habia and the level 3 trainers certificate will need to be accredited by Habia in order for you to teach Habia courses. You will also need to register with Habia to use their training materials and use one of their assessors to qualify your students.

This is the route I have taken! I'm due to start a Certificate in Education and training lifelong learning (you need a level 3 or 4 to be accepted) I will do that part time for two years and then go on to do a PGCE. Then you need to do a short course with an acredditor to be an assesor and register with them to follow their curriculum ect to be able to award out the recognised certificate.

Latest posts

Back