" Expensive Blonde" hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingDigby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took a step back from hairdressing a few years ago due to going into a different career. However, I still do my sister and a few friends hair from time to time. My colour knowledge isn't the strongest and my friend has been having full head bleach highlights for the last few years but now wants to switch it up for something very similar to this image. She's currently around a clean level 10 on the mid lengths and ends and naturally about an 8 at the root with a few inches of regrowth

I'm trained in wella but open to using other brands If it gets the job done. I have a few ideas of my own but I really want other people's options on how they would go about achieving this colour? Such drastic colour changes make my anxious!

Thank you everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220-205220_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220220-205220_WhatsApp.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 27
Hi everyone,

I took a step back from hairdressing a few years ago due to going into a different career. However, I still do my sister and a few friends hair from time to time. My colour knowledge isn't the strongest and my friend has been having full head bleach highlights for the last few years but now wants to switch it up for something very similar to this image. She's currently around a clean level 10 on the mid lengths and ends and naturally about an 8 at the root with a few inches of regrowth

I'm trained in wella but open to using other brands If it gets the job done. I have a few ideas of my own but I really want other people's options on how they would go about achieving this colour? Such drastic colour changes make my anxious!

Thank you everyone
I'd personally use 7/17 on the base, blend down to 9/17 on the m.l. e with highlights. Then tone highlights with 9/38

Latest posts

Back